ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter in Wisconsin

Maybe a new tactic is to publicize every single mass shooting that occurs every day so it is harder to ignore just how bad of a problem this actually is.

I’m bullish on mass shootings for the rest of the year. Just trying to find a way to monetize it like the NRA does. Then it’s easy street for me folks.

Maybe a new tactic is to publicize every single mass shooting that occurs every day so it is harder to ignore just how bad of a problem this actually is.
Sooo, your point is mass shootings don't get enough publicity?

Or maybe we just pretend the one that happened yesterday happened today as well.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Sooo, your point is mass shootings don't get enough publicity?

Or maybe we just pretend the one that happened yesterday happened today as well.
Where do you slide in the one that happened in Maryland today that took the lives of three innocent people? Just throw it in the utility drawer?

Where do you slide in the one that happened in Maryland today that took the lives of three innocent people? Just throw it in the utility drawer?
Well to borrow a ine from the left, someone must be talking about it for you to know about it right?

Pepsied by OiT. My condolences!

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/why-are-we-not-talking-about-shooter-in-madison.243617/

In your defense, these shootings have become so commonplace they get very little national coverage once the shooter is either dead or in custody. This one didn't last long in national exposure.
School shootings still can get one their 15 minutes, though....we haven’t tried a stadium shooting on game day yet...that has a lot of possibilities..America has a lot ahead of it to experience.

School shootings still can get one their 15 minutes, though....we haven’t tried a stadium shooting on game day yet...that has a lot of possibilities..America has a lot ahead of it to experience.
Yeah because we know how these perpetrators love to go shoot up events where cops and armed security are crawling all over the place. Good thinking.

You sound giddy as you wait in anticipation of the political points you'll be able to make.

No criminal record. Employee in good standing. Lived alone in a house a Madison surburb he bought last year. No real conclusions on motive yet. Law enforcement responding rapidly saved lives no hesitation on their part. Also he was armed with only handguns. No concealed carry permit. Still tracing the guns used.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Shooter had gun permit revoked in 2004 for mental health reasons. A licensed gun dealer check would have caught that. Still trying to find out where he gained firearm from. Checking to see if mental health issue is cause.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Not really. Just three more corpses for the pile. BAU for America.
So how did you find out about it? You have a LE contact in the area or something? I saw it both on my twitter feed and on multiple news sources yesterday. In other words your drama queen narrative about these mass shootings not even being talked about anymore was almost as dumb as your its storming in September so global warming thread the other day.
Edit to add this us still being discussed today with more facts coming out about the shooter. You fail.

ADVERTISEMENT