ADVERTISEMENT

Actor Kevin Spacey cleared of all charges of sexual assault

So I was curious about this and I did some reading of the evidence.

Amazingly Spacey has been found both not guilty and not liable by like 3 different juries. So this doesn't seem to be a one off.

But reading the evidence myself I feel like most of these appears to have been he said/he said. Either Spacey said it didn't happen and the other guy said it did happen or Spacey said it was consensual and the other guy said it wasn't.

There was one accuser a driver who sounded as though he might have been making things up. From what I gathered he said that Spacey flirted with him a lot but Spacey got really aggressive with him on his way to a party hosted by Elton John and his husband in 2005 and the driver then quit because of that. However Elton John and his husband both testified that they are certain that Spacey was never at that party in 2005, that he had only attended it once in 2001.

If there is a scale between Duke Lacrosse not guilty and OJ Simpson not guilty I would argue Spacey is closer to OJ Simpson not guilty. I would also argue that he's closer to OJ Simpson not guilty than Michael Jackson is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT