ADVERTISEMENT

Actual Hunter Biden news.

Someone is leaking about the investigation into Hunter. The article mentions a gun charge and tax avoidance. Despite the right wing hysteria over Hunter, I’ve long said he might be in trouble for dodging taxes. Then the question becomes is it serious enough to file charges or not.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/politics/hunter-biden-investigation-critical-juncture/index.html
We already have a Hunter Biden thread.

82a1a42934baaa1580f17bfdc2b4bda104876d0d829bd32284f9415e60826790.gif

At this point if they get hunter on jaywalking the GOP headlines will be that Hunter is guilty of everything they've ever accused him of.

At this point if they get hunter on jaywalking the GOP headlines will be that Hunter is guilty of everything they've ever accused him of.
I'm sure if we look harder, there's probably a picture or video of Hunter walking down the street with hookers on both arms, a crack pipe in his mouth, and his dick in his hands.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Someone is leaking about the investigation into Hunter. The article mentions a gun charge and tax avoidance. Despite the right wing hysteria over Hunter, I’ve long said he might be in trouble for dodging taxes. Then the question becomes is it serious enough to file charges or not.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/politics/hunter-biden-investigation-critical-juncture/index.html

It's been clear there may be a story there for a long time. But it's not a very interesting story. (unless the president somehow gets dragged into it)

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Why are you up so late posting on HROT about Hunter Biden?

Tax evasion got Al Capone. It's way easier to prove than almost everything else. As far as the gun charge, if The Big Guy wants to harp on gun control, we can start with enforcing existing laws.

I'm sure if we look harder, there's probably a picture or video of Hunter walking down the street with hookers on both arms, a crack pipe in his mouth, and his dick in his hands.

I'm sure they are on the laptop he kept documentation of all his criminal activity on that he turned over to a shop owner in NY. They just haven't gotten to it yet with all the evidence on there to sift through.

Why are you up so late posting on HROT about Hunter Biden?

Tax evasion got Al Capone. It's way easier to prove than almost everything else. As far as the gun charge, if The Big Guy wants to harp on gun control, we can start with enforcing existing laws.
Oh, I should have been asleep, but I wasn't, and I ran across this story and thought the whackadoodles would enjoy it. I've said for a few years that Hunter is a bad person. Addicts are bad at paying taxes, too. I've never understood why the whackadoodles believe in fantasies when they could just take the win on some tax evasion charges.

Oh, I should have been asleep, but I wasn't, and I ran across this story and thought the whackadoodles would enjoy it. I've said for a few years that Hunter is a bad person. Addicts are bad at paying taxes, too. I've never understood why the whackadoodles believe in fantasies when they could just take the win on some tax evasion charges.
I doubt there's any appetite at DoJ to pursue any of the shady business dealings Hunter has been involved with. Other Biden family members would undoubtedly get sucked in, and as you said, there's already low hanging fruit.

On the good side, if Hunter gets to spend a couple of years at a club-Fed, that's like free rehab for him. Plus he can concentrate on painting some masterpieces, and write another book.

Deplorable? Lib media protecting Joe?

Hunter Biden probe: ABC, NBC and CBS skip damning ‘critical stage’ report that charges are on table​

ABC, NBC and CBS have given Hunter Biden a pass despite a federal probe into his tax affairs reportedly reaching a "critical stage" as corporate media organizations continue to look away from damning news related to the president’s son.

Hunter Biden, who famously had his scandalous laptop dismissed by much of the media in the run-up to the 2020 election, has been under federal investigation since 2018 and officials are now looking into charges tied to various tax violations, possible foreign lobbying violations and more, according to a source familiar with the matter.

ABC’s "World News Tonight," CBS’s "Evening News" and "NBC Nightly News" didn’t bother to cover the story on Wednesday night, according to a search of the network’s transcripts.

NewsBusters analyst Kevin Tober also noticed that network newscasts avoided that "federal prosecutors are weighing what charges if any to pursue against President Biden’s delinquent son" when the news was vital enough that even CNN couldn’t ignore it.

"Despite the news breaking over an hour prior to the three network newscasts going on air, and even CNN’s Jake Tapper reporting on the latest developments, ABC’s ‘World News Tonight,’ ‘CBS Evening News,’ and ‘NBC Nightly News’ decided to ignore the story and continue their week-long obsession with blaming the mid-July heat wave on "climate change," Tober wrote, calling it "bias by omission."

Evaded? Doubt it.

Worked the tax law to his favor? Of course.
I suspect Trump runs nearly everything through his companies, which means there's not a lot of personal income tax for his accountants to evade. He has accountants for the business income taxes. Agree that he takes advantage of every possible break, until they are disallowed by the IRS.

It's been reported that trump escalates his properties worth to obtain loans and reduces their worth at tax time. I wonder if that has any effect on his taxes that he pays. lol

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
W
Well, that is quite the take.

Seems like Russia is in the best position it has been in years now and the US and its allies are in worse positions. If Trump was helping Russia, he was bad at it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Remind me again who was President before Biden and had meetings alone with Putin.

Hunter Biden spotted with wife Melissa Cohen and son amid reports of cracks in their marriage.

b930626e569ab8930941751899dd9ec05265397d395672e7f488bf932a4f1ef2.png

Why does Putin need anyone to launder money for him?
Him personally? Probably not. For the oligarchs and organized crime factions it’s critical to find Western businesspeople who will sell condos at inflated prices in cash transactions.
Putin uses the ability to plunder as a lever of control.

But…he is guilty of everything. Remember? It’s like..all on video and phone recordings and computer files. Remember when the media and the Dems and Twitter called all of the actual real evidence “Russian disinformation”? Was he jaywalking also?

Reactions: Hammer93
It's been reported that trump escalates his properties worth to obtain loans and reduces their worth at tax time. I wonder if that has any effect on his taxes that he pays. lol
Real Estate taxes are usually based on what you pay initially, plus appreciation. There's no capital gains until you sell. A lot of states have business tangible and intangible taxes on assets, so that's where Trump is undoubtedly getting tax breaks.

Reactions: Hammer93
I'll bet Hunter Biden ends up with the exact same number of criminal convictions as Hillary Clinton.

The Radical Right always needs a boogeyman.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
Deplorable? Lib media protecting Joe?

Hunter Biden probe: ABC, NBC and CBS skip damning ‘critical stage’ report that charges are on table​

ABC, NBC and CBS have given Hunter Biden a pass despite a federal probe into his tax affairs reportedly reaching a "critical stage" as corporate media organizations continue to look away from damning news related to the president’s son.

Hunter Biden, who famously had his scandalous laptop dismissed by much of the media in the run-up to the 2020 election, has been under federal investigation since 2018 and officials are now looking into charges tied to various tax violations, possible foreign lobbying violations and more, according to a source familiar with the matter.

ABC’s "World News Tonight," CBS’s "Evening News" and "NBC Nightly News" didn’t bother to cover the story on Wednesday night, according to a search of the network’s transcripts.

NewsBusters analyst Kevin Tober also noticed that network newscasts avoided that "federal prosecutors are weighing what charges if any to pursue against President Biden’s delinquent son" when the news was vital enough that even CNN couldn’t ignore it.

"Despite the news breaking over an hour prior to the three network newscasts going on air, and even CNN’s Jake Tapper reporting on the latest developments, ABC’s ‘World News Tonight,’ ‘CBS Evening News,’ and ‘NBC Nightly News’ decided to ignore the story and continue their week-long obsession with blaming the mid-July heat wave on "climate change," Tober wrote, calling it "bias by omission."
Normal Americans aren't concerned with Hunter and it would appear he's just another avenue for the lock her up crowd to get all riled up about with January 6th staring them in the face.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT