ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Schiff's phone record need to be released

After what he did with the phone records of a reporter and Nunez!

The Senate needs to subpoena them and release them in a report on his actions with the whistleblower.

Also, pick out a liberal reporter that has worked with Schiff and do the same to them.
C

The Senate needs to subpoena them and release them in a report on his actions with the whistleblower.

Also, pick out a liberal reporter that has worked with Schiff and do the same to them.

Is this really the lawlessness you want to come out of this just because you're butthurt that Nunes got caught? Lets just pick random American's and target them and hope to find dirt, on the assumption that something must be there?

doc-vs-patented-preparation-v-butthurt-cream.jpg

Cant with until this sh.. show reaches the Senate when the two clowns leading the show(Schiff,Nadler) wont be pulling the strings.2020!!

Is this really the lawlessness you want to come out of this just because you're butthurt that Nunes got caught? Lets just pick random American's and target them and hope to find dirt, on the assumption that something must be there?

doc-vs-patented-preparation-v-butthurt-cream.jpg
Democrats bought out all the inventory in November 2016 thats what this is all about.

Reactions: goldmom

Why not just be happy with whatever truth is found out about the whole thing and act accordingly?

1. What authority does the Senate have to subpoena a House member?
2. I noticed @IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life liked your post. Good thing he can’t talk to us.

lol. They really depend on dolts like you.

Schiff didn't do anything to the phone records of "Nunez" (it's Nunes).

Nunes just happened to show up in the phone records of Roody and his indicted colleague.

lol. They really depend on dolts like you.

Schiff didn't do anything to the phone records of "Nunez" (it's Nunes).

Nunes just happened to show up in the phone records of Roody and his indicted colleague.

Shocking. When someone commits a crime, that crime is investigated, records related to that crime are subpoenaed, someone that is part of the investigation turns up in those records...red flags just might be raised.

The content of the calls is not known - and Schiff has no authority to do what he did. AT&T supplied "metadata" but not content.
That still doesn’t answer the question of the Senate having the authority to investigate a House member. Each house must investigate their own members, the others members. I’m not saying Schiff is right, I’m just saying that the Senate is not the proper investigating authority for Schiff.

The content of the calls is not known - and Schiff has no authority to do what he did. AT&T supplied "metadata" but not content.
How the hell do you know Schiff had no authority to do what he did? Do you know the facts of how the committee came to be in possession of the metadata? No. You don't.

AT&T answered SDNY's (I assume it was SDNY's) request (by warrant most likely) for phone records for Roody. And when Nunes name came up the request (or warrant) was expanded. This is routine. You follow where the facts and acts take you.

This isn't rocket science and it happens every day in criminal investigations. AT&T routinely complies with lawful orders for phone records from police, investigators, and prosecutors.

Nunes needs to recuse himself from the hearings, lest he be called as a witness. That is far more likely to happen than Schiff being called. Nunes is a material witness to possible/probable crimes if not a willing participant. Schiff is not.

How did he not have the authority? They had legally obtained phone records from other witnesses and possible defendants showing there was a connection between them and Nunes, they have at least two witnesses tying Nunes to those defendants.

As I said at the start of the whole Mueller investigation. If his investigation takes down every single federally elected official from either party for doing illegal stuff, I'm good with that. If Nunes did illegal stuff, and it was found while investigating others, he should go to jail.

Cant with until this sh.. show reaches the Senate when the two clowns leading the show(Schiff,Nadler) wont be pulling the strings.2020!!
Who do you think will be pulling the strings? It isn't going to be McConnell.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Article I, Section 3, Clause 6

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaretteman

FUNFACT: Adam Schiff's phone number DID NOT come up in a search of anyone indicted related to the Ukraine/Russia mess.

FUNFACT II: Nunes, Giuliani, OMB and the WH DID all have numbers pop up during that completely legal and warranted search. Seems that Hannity might also be on that list.

How the hell do you know Schiff had no authority to do what he did? Do you know the facts of how the committee came to be in possession of the metadata? No. You don't.

AT&T answered SDNY's (I assume it was SDNY's) request (by warrant most likely) for phone records for Roody. And when Nunes name came up the request (or warrant) was expanded. This is routine. You follow where the facts and acts take you.

This isn't rocket science and it happens every day in criminal investigations. AT&T routinely complies with lawful orders for phone records from police, investigators, and prosecutors.

Nunes needs to recuse himself from the hearings, lest he be called as a witness. That is far more likely to happen than Schiff being called. Nunes is a material witness to possible/probable crimes if not a willing participant. Schiff is not.

Actually, it started with Parnas and his bud.

Rudy G and others showed up on those, and it is standard investigative process to then go obtain the records of those who might likewise be implicated.

Actually, it started with Parnas and his bud.

Rudy G and others showed up on those, and it is standard investigative process to then go obtain the records of those who might likewise be implicated.
I'd bet it started with Roody, looking for links to Lev, Igor and anyone else involved. And by anyone else, they found Nunes.

Either way, Nunes is involved and people are trying to bury that with dumbass arguments like this one.

I'd bet it started with Roody, looking for links to Lev, Igor and anyone else involved.

While it could have, it is a point of fact that they obtained records from Parnas trial/lawyers, and from his own statements, and almost certainly acted directly on those.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Perhaps you should easy up on the Fox propaganda talk shows. Just an idea.

While it could have, it is a point of fact that they obtained records from Parnas trial/lawyers, and from his own statements, and almost certainly acted directly on those.
Possibly so. I guess it really doesn't matter at this point. Seems like the only ones complaining are ones who don't want people to see how intertwined they are with Lev and Igor.

If so, they (either SDNY or HPSCI) were tipped off by Parnas' lawyer and then dotted their I's and crossed their T's and went to AT&T with warrant or subpoena in hand and AT&T did like they always do and answered the request.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT