ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Schiff's phone record need to be released

After what he did with the phone records of a reporter and Nunez!

The Senate needs to subpoena them and release them in a report on his actions with the whistleblower.

Also, pick out a liberal reporter that has worked with Schiff and do the same to them.
Actually, Trump is a party to this thing so his phone records should be released.

After what he did with the phone records of a reporter and Nunez!

The Senate needs to subpoena them and release them in a report on his actions with the whistleblower.

Also, pick out a liberal reporter that has worked with Schiff and do the same to them.
I would like that

That still doesn’t answer the question of the Senate having the authority to investigate a House member. Each house must investigate their own members, the others members. I’m not saying Schiff is right, I’m just saying that the Senate is not the proper investigating authority for Schiff.
Thanks for explaining that, but remember you can’t teach stupid.

How the hell do you know Schiff had no authority to do what he did? Do you know the facts of how the committee came to be in possession of the metadata? No. You don't.

AT&T answered SDNY's (I assume it was SDNY's) request (by warrant most likely) for phone records for Roody. And when Nunes name came up the request (or warrant) was expanded. This is routine. You follow where the facts and acts take you.

This isn't rocket science and it happens every day in criminal investigations. AT&T routinely complies with lawful orders for phone records from police, investigators, and prosecutors.

Nunes needs to recuse himself from the hearings, lest he be called as a witness. That is far more likely to happen than Schiff being called. Nunes is a material witness to possible/probable crimes if not a willing participant. Schiff is not.
Everything is rocket science for this crowd. Tying shoes = rocket science.

Reactions: Hawk It Up
so-i-told-0scitg.jpg

Reactions: lucas80
When they tout the Trumptards talking points, yes they are stupid.

But I once again appreciate you explaining it so well.

please consider using a different word to describe Trump supporters. Using any form of the R-Word is very offensive. I also find it extremely odd that I have to continually address this to those on the left. Your the side that supposed to be caring, tolerant and inclusive.

please consider using a different word to describe Trump supporters. Using any form of the R-Word is very offensive. I also find it extremely odd that I have to continually address this to those on the left. Your the side that supposed to be caring, tolerant and inclusive.

To be fair that word (trumpta**) just has a good ring to it. Demta** doesn’t really flow. But I agree we should find a better way of expressing our displeasure with the other side.

Yep nailed it. I've never seen the term "libtard" on this board.

You do realize where the -tards thing started, right? Shawn, man, I respect your mission here, completely, despite your own brand of special "tolerance".

You guys really have no idea how things work, do you?
They don't care. You see it works this way. Someone/somebody says something on a tweet in Boise, Montana.*** That tweet gets picked up by another MAGA and so on and so on until it hits facebook. Bots from overseas latch on to it and then blast the universe. The original dude who put out the tweet sees it an thinks, yep its true I have confirmation from the interwebz. AM radio sees it because of all the traffic and blasts it again thru the universe and the repub pols get a hard on whilst re blasting it out to twitter which leads to another round of facebook "stories" and the original dude in Montana again sees it AGAIN! He yells out to his extended family upstairs that he is famous.
After all this is done the potus says during a gaggle that people are saying"............." This then finally confirms for the ENTIRETY OF THE REPUB PARTY the story is true.

Fast forward 25 years later and the story is still being used in hearings to attack Hillary Clinton even though the original tweet had nothing to do with her and she will probably be dead.

***The problem is this dude hasn't left his house in years and only Listens to AM radio so his tweet is based off that.

It's the D-word now....

Thanks for stopping by for another idiotic statement. I love reading the replies to your posts.
I quoted the lead editorial in today's Wall Street Journal, but thanks. Love the personal attack.
Real shame it has no effect on me, since I consider you a useful idiot as well. ;)

I quoted the lead editorial in today's Wall Street Journal, but thanks. Love the personal attack.
Real shame it has no effect on me, since I consider you a useful idiot as well. ;)

Sadly, since being taken over by Murdoch, the once respected Wall Street Journal opinion page has joined the wingnut echo chamber, and has no more connections with the facts, and merits on respect from any reasonable person.

Yep nailed it. I've never seen the term "libtard" on this board.

And I will absolutely call that out when I see it. Quite frankly, I don’t see it on here very much anymore. It is happening at a more frequent pace from the left leaning posters.

You do realize where the -tards thing started, right? Shawn, man, I respect your mission here, completely, despite your own brand of special "tolerance".

Yes, I realize that it started with lib****. Trust me, I will call that out too. However, as I have repeatedly pointed out, the left seems to be using it much more frequently. You all embrace name calling. It’s sad watching this play out on this message board. The world would be a better place if we were all more kind to each other.

Also, please explain my “own brand of special tolerance”.

Yes, I realize that it started with lib****. Trust me, I will call that out too. However, as I have repeatedly pointed out, the left seems to be using it much more frequently. You all embrace name calling. It’s sad watching this play out on this message board. The world would be a better place if we were all more kind to each other.
Lol. "You all embrace name calling." You all?

My friend, I think you have some well-cemented blind spots of your own. Blind spots and selective attention/memory, and then broad-brushing on top of that. Come on, Shawn.

Also, please explain my “own brand of special tolerance”.
See above.

Sadly, since being taken over by Murdoch, the once respected Wall Street Journal opinion page has joined the wingnut echo chamber, and has no more connections with the facts, and merits on respect from any reasonable person.

Oh, okay. Who gave you the verbiage for this?

Lol. "You all embrace name calling." You all?

My friend, I think you have some well-cemented blind spots of your own. Blind spots and selective attention/memory, and then broad-brushing on top of that. Come on, Shawn.

See above.

Who do you think “you all” applies to?

To be fair that word (trumpta**) just has a good ring to it. Demta** doesn’t really flow. But I agree we should find a better way of expressing our displeasure with the other side.

There is a division that has taken place in our society. It can't be ignored and it is not solely Orange Turd vs. non Orange Turd. It is a separation based on partly on intellectual and partly on cultural grounds, driven by racial and social extremes, fueled by media.

It is refusal to accept this or acknowledge this that makes a "tard". This is where the intellectual aspect comes into play; social conservatives simply can't see this. It simply doesn't register.

Social conservatives will always be looking up. Or will have destroyed society. Either way, they will never be comfortable, and will never be able to navigate freely within it.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT