ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Schiff's phone record need to be released

They've all been subpoenaed, spud.

WH is preventing them from testifying. U want their testimony, call the WH and get them to show up. The impeachment committee has ASKED for it.

Trump's lawyers could Subpeona the record during the Senate Trial.

Also during the CNN trial with their Civil Suit, Nunes could Subpeona phone records of their reporters. Maybe Schiff was involved?

Lots of leaks could need an investigation might find Schiff's records.

A senior Senate Republican aide told Fox News last month that once they receive articles of impeachment, they will begin working on two resolutions — one that governs the timeline of the trial, and the other that sets up witnesses for closed-door depositions, as well as which witnesses will be required to testify on the stand.

The aide suggested that Republican senators – like Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Senate Finance Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Senate Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis. – could be attempting to help “shape” the witness list and the trial in their recent attempts to obtain documents and information from the administration and companies related to Hunter Biden.

Last month, Sen. Graham penned a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting the release of any documents related to contacts between Biden and former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, and to a meeting between son Hunter Biden’s business partner and former Secretary of State John Kerry.

This pertains to questions surrounding the elder Biden’s role in pressing for the ouster of a Ukrainian prosecutor who had been investigating the natural gas firm Burisma, where Hunter Biden served on the board. Biden denies any wrongdoing, but Republicans have pressed for details throughout the impeachment process, in a bid to show that even though Trump’s pressure campaign on Kiev triggered the impeachment inquiry, his concern was legitimate.

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) will be called as a witness in a Senate impeachment trial if the House votes to impeach President Donald Trump.

During an appearance on Fox News’ “Hannity” on Nov. 13, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he’d call Schiff to testify.

We are going to need those phone records!!

Reactions: goldmom
Last month, Sen. Graham penned a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting the release of any documents related to contacts between Biden and former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, and to a meeting between son Hunter Biden’s business partner and former Secretary of State John Kerry.

What does this have to do with Trump bribing the Ukrainians using Congressionally approved funds?

If Biden did something illegal, the US DOJ should have handled that years ago. Ukraine has no authority to do so. Same reason Ukraine didn't investigate or charge Paul Manafort for anything.

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) will be called as a witness in a Senate impeachment trial if the House votes to impeach President Donald Trump.

During an appearance on Fox News’ “Hannity” on Nov. 13, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said he’d call Schiff to testify.

Wow, do you even have a clue what you're trying to accomplish? You're all over the place. What has Schiff got to do with Trump being a traitor. Schiff didn't force trump to do the things he did, so why are you trying to blame Schiff. You republicans are big into shooting the messenger.

Put all those eggs in the investigating the investigators basket. I’m sure that will go well.

Reactions: Rudolph and DFSNOLE
What does Schiff have to hide? Isn't that how this goes?

Hey, if his phone # showed up in connections with Ukrainian/Russian oligarchs, Lev Parnas, et al. Have at it.

To date, there's no evidence of that.

In contrast, there appear to be dozens of calls with people who are either in jail or have been indicted that had contacts with Giuliani, Trump, Manafort, Stone, etc.

Why is it you seem to not understand how "evidence" is followed? At this point, we have no more evidence to investigate Schiff's phone records than we do yours. That is simply not the case for the rest of those tied to Trump right now.

At the core of this is Trump trying to get dirt on Joe Biden. If the Senate calls in Joe Biden, then it's because they're trying to get dirt on him, which ties things together pretty nicely.

I think it's up to the Republican Senators at this point to effectively deal with this. McConnell can have his caucus put on a very respectable show trial, knowing that he doesn't have 15 defections. If the GOP turns the Senate trial into a televised partisan circus, they'll have lost any incremental advantage there might have been to be gained by this.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
I'm surprised the MSM isn't more interested in government going after phone records. They (the MSM) actually bitched a little when Obama did it, even though the target worked for Fox News. But I haven't heard much this time around.

I'm surprised the MSM isn't more interested in government going after phone records. They (the MSM) actually bitched a little when Obama did it, even though the target worked for Fox News. But I haven't heard much this time around.

FUNFACT III: The MSM was "all over" the government collecting Hillary's emails. Could you dig up one of your posts in defense of Hillary keeping her emails private and away from the government for us - so that you can show your "consistency" on this topic?

TIA

Reactions: Rudolph and DFSNOLE
ELFUJhlUEAAfh2I.jpg

Reactions: hawk-i bob
Hey, if his phone # showed up in connections with Ukrainian/Russian oligarchs, Lev Parnas, et al. Have at it.

To date, there's no evidence of that.

In contrast, there appear to be dozens of calls with people who are either in jail or have been indicted that had contacts with Giuliani, Trump, Manafort, Stone, etc.

Why is it you seem to not understand how "evidence" is followed? At this point, we have no more evidence to investigate Schiff's phone records than we do yours. That is simply not the case for the rest of those tied to Trump right now.
How would we know if we don't look? Right?

How would we know if we don't look? Right?

FUNFACT: They've already looked thru the phone records of Parnas, and other indicted individuals. Apparently found nothing.

FUNFACT II: To run a search, you need probable cause; indicted individuals are well above that bar.

FUNFACT III: Here's the list of "legitimate" phone records to look for Schiff's number in, behind any citation that says "indicted" or "guilty plea"; have at it:

ELFUJhlUEAAfh2I.jpg

Again, I wonder that the MSM isn't more exercised about it, since a reporter's phone records were involved as well as a congressman's.

Again, I wonder that the MSM isn't more exercised about it, since a reporter's phone records were involved as well as a congressman's.

"exercised"?

They are phone records pulled from indicted individuals. Congress and DOJ would be remiss if they DID NOT dig down into them.

Reactions: hawk-i bob
ADVERTISEMENT