ADVERTISEMENT

Adele slammed for telling gender-neutral award show she loves ‘being a woman’

“Please, no, Adele, don’t be a TERF (trans-exclusionary radical feminist),” one person tweeted.

These f*ckin’ people and their acronyms…holy shit.

Well I am NOW!
well-waiting.gif

• Haha
Reactions: West Duval Nole
And here another idiot posts his disapproval and the final idiot gives that idiot a LIKE of approval for said idiot’s dislike of a post decrying someone else’s dislike of something.

Welcome to the idiot layer cake.
I'm just surprised you didn't shoe horn some "both sides" nonsense into it.

Reactions: nextinlineatOPsmoms
I'm just surprised you didn't shoe horn some "both sides" nonsense into it.
You know...if I had no class I'd make a shoe horn comment regarding my pecker and your mom's vag but I'm not gonna do that because I have class.

...also because her vag is so big I didn't need a shoe horn.

You know...if I had no class I'd make a shoe horn comment regarding my pecker and your mom's vag but I'm not gonna do that because I have class.

...also because her vag is so big I didn't need a shoe horn.
Despite your standup background, she said your dick is the funniest joke you've got.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Oh STFU. I post and start threads on more topics than just about anyone here. Just because you’re too dumb to escape your own tunnel vision, doesn’t mean your version of reality has any truth to it. Because it doesn’t.
Yeah...you NEVER have an angle posting the threads you post. Stop playing like you don't know.

Yeah...you NEVER have an angle posting the threads you post. Stop playing like you don't know.
So, what is the axe here I have to grind? That was the assertion. Please go ahead an disagree with my "angle" I supposedly have on this topic. You know...that it's OK to be proud of being a woman. Man...what a serious axe to grind there, eh? LOL...fool.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
So, what is the axe here I have to grind? That was the assertion. Please go ahead an disagree with my "angle" I supposedly have on this topic. You know...that it's OK to be proud of being a woman. Man...what a serious axe to grind there, eh? LOL...fool.
Tom is an illogical human being, no need to believe that a logical discussion is possible with Tom. Completely incapable of unbiased thought process

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
ADVERTISEMENT