ADVERTISEMENT

ADMINS: Please Pin This Want of Bee List

Best I’ve seen in years. Even better is that it’s from a Penn St troll.

QUOTE="uncle jim 62”

Yes, far be it from kids to duplicate what there heroes do. Again who cares, outside of you guys? Not a big deal. also seemed like the crowd was ok with it.I don't think he should have done it but but some kids do summer salts some kids flips whatever.....

Reactions: Torg and ping72
From a work email: "So I suspect there’s a lot of companies kind of being the eight ball on that."

@markfromj it's been a long time since I've looked at this, many thanks for keeping a list. Are you still updating it periodically?

Reactions: Torg
I’ve seen milk toast used in place of milquetoast more than a few times in my HR career

Reactions: Torg
To wrap ****ing Christmas presents?! Every year, the stupid pain stacking process. Sorry it looks like a bit, I don’t care. Cousin Timmy doesn’t give a **** anyway. He will shred it to pieces then feed it to the old geriatric dog that will crap his brains out all over the house because the glitter paper was the most important. 🤬 holidays.

Not gonna name names, but a Hawkeye very dear to my heart, after catching the winning pass in a major bowl game against the defending national champions, said of his pass route: "It was a park in the walk." Understandably he was excited! Love him for his know bowl pre farm ants.

Reactions: kwik44
Ever seen those SAIA trucks on the road before?

Have a guy that said he knows a guy who works for some Salsa company.

ADVERTISEMENT