ADVERTISEMENT

Admiral Franken vs Abby Finkenaur

Is there any polling out there on this race?
Any polls with either candidate vs Grassley?
What ever happened to the DM Register famous Iowa Poll?

I am sorry, but why in the world would you pick someone who as done absolutely nothing in their short life

Voting for Franken. Neither will beat Chuck (especially with $5 gas and D’s in charge) but Franken at least has a glimmer of a shot. Maybe a respectable performance will give him a shot at whichever R succeeds Chuck.

Abby just came off as completely incompetent in her attempt to get on the ballot. So, you know you need X number of VALID signatures in a bunch of counties to get on, and you know that your competition has the right to scrutinize those signatures, and with all that, you put on so few extras that you have to go to court to fight about making the minimum? Why not get so many extra that they can scrutinize all they want and you know you'll still have enough? Seems like a really dumb move to me.

I'm voting for Franken, if only because I think he has a better chance than Finkenhauer. Surprisingly, I think I've seen more Franken yard signs than Finkenhauer in the IC Area on my long bike rides, but Finkenhauer probably wins.

On an old guy male dominated college sports board like this Franken is obviously doing very well, but you're not getting a very good cross section of Iowa Dem primary voters. Obviously.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I'm voting for Franken, if only because I think he has a better chance than Finkenhauer. Surprisingly, I think I've seen more Franken yard signs than Finkenhauer in the IC Area on my long bike rides, but Finkenhauer probably wins.

On an old guy male dominated college sports board like this Franken is obviously doing very well, but you're not getting a very good cross section of Iowa Dem primary voters. Obviously.
Franken and Hurst support single payer and Finkenauer does not. At least per their websites. Pretty easy choice for me to eliminate Finkenauer there in a race Dems will lose anyway

Still a big lead for Franken, Abby would need a lot of what's left of Black Hawk, Linn, and Scott counties.

Abby just came off as completely incompetent in her attempt to get on the ballot. So, you know you need X number of VALID signatures in a bunch of counties to get on, and you know that your competition has the right to scrutinize those signatures, and with all that, you put on so few extras that you have to go to court to fight about making the minimum? Why not get so many extra that they can scrutinize all they want and you know you'll still have enough? Seems like a really dumb move to me.

Her failure to accept some degree of accountability was her downfall. Instead she went all in on blaming Republicans for trying to keep her off the ballot. That lack of humility was a turnoff.

Her failure to accept some degree of accountability was her downfall. Instead she went all in on blaming Republicans for trying to keep her off the ballot. That lack of humility was a turnoff.

This.

Glad we don't have to listen to her anymore.

Now we can look forward to hearing Franken's desire to restrict others from listening to news sources he disagrees with.

• Haha
Reactions: IBHAWK and Tunadog
ADVERTISEMENT