ADVERTISEMENT

Admiral Franken vs Abby Finkenaur

Which one do you prefer to loose to Chuck? Chuck will get reelected easily.
You really think so? Chuck is going to have to work his ass off as never before. Any more appearances like he had Sunday on TV will leave him exposed as incompetent. He was really bad Sunday. He couldn’t finish complete thiughts and running on the issues you ran on 20 years ago is not a strategy to win….. unless your voters don’t give a shit about the future. In Iowa, this might be an effective strategy.

Now the real question….is he a damned Christian Reformer or a Reformed Church guy? Feenstra has the offies covered already.
That I don’t know.

What I do know is a kid who grows up in Sioux County, Iowa earns 35% more than the national average by age 26. That’s a top 5 county nationally according to a Harvard/Stanford study.

That I don’t know.

What I do know is a kid who grows up in Sioux County, Iowa earns 35% more than the national average by age 26. That’s a top 5 county nationally according to a Harvard/Stanford study.

Dammit KF, you gotta ask the right questions! 😇

Reactions: KFSuperStar
You really think so? Chuck is going to have to work his ass off as never before. Any more appearances like he had Sunday on TV will leave him exposed as incompetent. He was really bad Sunday. He couldn’t finish complete thiughts and running on the issues you ran on 20 years ago is not a strategy to win….. unless your voters don’t give a shit about the future. In Iowa, this might be an effective strategy.
Chuck will win. By the way Joel what are these thiughts you speak of? LOL

I’m voting for Frankenstein on the basis of Age. I will never vote for anyone over the age of 70 in any election. Our last two presidents have been the worst and both were over 70, go retire boomers
So you will vote for a Biden rubber stamp instead of someone who cares about conservative values?

Now the real question….is he a damned Christian Reformer or a Reformed Church guy? Feenstra has the offies covered already.
I know Michael and his family, graduated from high school with one of his older sisters. His brother, Daniel, was a Navy flier, and his dad's ship, the USS Vincennes, was sunk in the Battle of Savo Island during World War ll. Over 300 sailors were lost.

Also, Mike didn't grow up a on a farm. He was raised in the little village of Lebanon, Iowa, where his dad owned and operated a machine shop. To answer your question, Mike attended public school and grew up Lutheran.

I know Michael and his family, graduated from high school with one of his older sisters. His brother, Daniel, was a Navy flier, and his dad's ship, the USS Vincennes, was sunk in the Battle of Savo Island during World War ll. Over 300 sailors were lost.

Also, Mike didn't grow up a on a farm. He was raised in the little village of Lebanon, Iowa, where his dad owned and operated a machine shop. To answer your question, Mike attended public school and grew up Lutheran.
How the hell did a Lutheran end up in Sioux County, Iowa? o_O

Grassley won’t debate Franken, you can book that, because he would be exposed and destroyed in a public forum. He’s going to duck that as much as possible.

Reactions: Tunadog and joelbc1
Chuck will “ run on his record” because Iowans know their Chuckster.

His name recognition, plus the pro-GOP environment currently, equals what will be a comfortable victory for Chuck. His age might be close than expected, but I still think he beats Franken by at least 10 points unfortunately.

I think Franken has a legit shot - white male, western Iowa, military veteran are all traits that could peel off a few Republican/Independent voters that don't want a steadily declining 90 year old representing them in Washington. Also, he doesn't appear to be a lunatic or an idiot, which is better than 85% of the candidates both sides are putting out there over the past 12-15 years.

I think Franken has a legit shot - white male, western Iowa, military veteran are all traits that could peel off a few Republican/Independent voters that don't want a steadily declining 90 year old representing them in Washington. Also, he doesn't appear to be a lunatic or an idiot, which is better than 85% of the candidates both sides are putting out there over the past 12-15 years.
Hope you’re right.

Reactions: MitchLL
The Senile One will tout his high rating from the NRA to try and peel veterans away from the Admiral.

And his lawn mowing skills will convince every Republican with an IQ smaller than their shoe to vote Red.

The Senile One will tout his high rating from the NRA to try and peel veterans away from the Admiral.

And his lawn mowing skills will convince every Republican with an IQ smaller than their shoe to vote Red.
I mean, if circumstances were the opposite and Trump were still in office, this would be considered a prime chance to flip a seat. But Ernst won fairly comfortably in ‘20, and aside from age, Grassley hasn’t done anything to turn off Iowa voters…

ADVERTISEMENT