ADVERTISEMENT

Aidan Shaw Decommits from Missouri. 4 Star Small Forward. #58 Overall Ranked Prospect in 2022 Class

That would be what people think when all they consider is what they see and know on a surface level…..when people with just a small degree of intelligence know that there’s a lot more than what’s in the public arena. People who think Fran’s an idiot…..well that speaks for itself.
Yeah those people who think Fran is an idiot are the smart ones....

So Fran was an idiot cause he never took the time to even find out if Shaw was interested...

We have no idea how things ended when Aidan chose Misery. Did any bridges get burned? We'll NEVER know.

Sure, we made his original Top 6 but what if we finished 6th? Again, we don't know.

Maybe Fran knew it was time to move on, because, I don't know, he has experience in recruiting and knows when it's time to move on? But, again, we have NO idea; we can only speculate.

And from what I saw, the only school that aggressively showed interest after he de-committed was the new coach from Misery. If you saw other schools aggressively going after Aidan, please share.

Therefore, I don't think it's either fair or accurate to call Fran an idiot for allegedly not contacting Aidan after he de-committed & reopened his recruitment

Reactions: perryhawk

Clearly would have been wasted time.... mom wasn't letting him go anywhere but Mizzu

Great kid.

Wait a minute.

So Fran was not an idiot after all for not reaching out to him AGAIN?

ADVERTISEMENT