ADVERTISEMENT

Ain't that America. Sumthin' to see...

Last one for me in your lame attempt at gotcha. Is the Ford Foundation good enough for you? LOL - what a hack.

Now you or GFY.

I find it interesting that in your first response, you tried to turn my own question back on me. Why would you do that? Why not just answer the question?

As far as what I've done to help black people... I pay a ridiculous amount of money for an annual YMCA gym membership that aids in allowing dozens of black families reduced of free full facility memberships. I'm a member of the Wellington Heights Neighborhood Association and have been since I lived in the neighborhood after college. I've donated to it multiple times and done volunteer work including painting, landscaping and trash removal. I built a fence on 5th Ave SE that I'm pretty proud of and still looks great twenty years later! I've also donated to the Jane Boyd Community House and Tanager Place.

I find it interesting that in your first response, you tried to turn my own question back on me. Why would you do that? Why not just answer the question?

As far as what I've done to help black people... I pay a ridiculous amount of money for an annual YMCA gym membership that aids in allowing dozens of black families reduced of free full facility memberships. I'm a member of the Wellington Heights Neighborhood Association and have been since I lived in the neighborhood after college. I've donated to it multiple times and done volunteer work including painting, landscaping and trash removal. I built a fence on 5th Ave SE that I'm pretty proud of and still looks great twenty years later! I've also donated to the Jane Boyd Community House and Tanager Place.
Ummmm.... I did answer your question.

To start, supporting and echoing their message.

Your turn.

Why would you hesitate and balk at answering a question you were willing to ask?

Is Wellington Heights a predominantly African American, underprivileged community whose residents need a great deal of help? If so, bravo. A fence? OK. Good on you for donating to local charities - are either of them primarily to support the African American community?

It was more about showing how FOS you are. Which you played right into. I wouldn't even have mentioned myself if you hadn't asked.
WTF? You asked a question and I answered. When you were asked you skirted it like a coward. With your flaccid response it's apparent why you did.

I would say nice try - but it wasn't. Full fail.

ADVERTISEMENT