ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildTurk

HR Heisman
Jul 25, 2011
I see a thread on 34 and Counting and TheMat forums saying so. What do you bet he ends up at Penn State somehow now?

Willie says he thinks he may never wrestle in college again. Kicked out of school evidently

I think we'll find out which direction this goes pretty quickly and if he ends up in the portal it means only wrestling 2nd semester. Unsure, and too lazy to research it, if a RS is in play.

This dude is made for Goodale and Rutgers…. I doubt Cael even sniffs around this. I could see Michigan/fOSU/ASU making a play as well.
I'd guess his options are going to be limited, but he probably will have options at lesser programs that just want to win at any cost.

No athletic director is going to touch him this season.

It’s the wwe for AJ

I wouldn’t be too sure

an emergency protective order against a woman over a holiday weekend sounds pretty bad.

he isn’t 120 lbs. this is a world class athlete of sufficient size and strength to harm someone. The wwe isn’t gonna wanna take this PR either.

AJs best hope is a confidential settlement, plea, etc where we learn nothing about details.

What's the prima donna going to do when he gets his NIL money taken away?? Going to be a huge shot to his ego. Maybe he'll have to sell his fancy watch and gold chains he likes to parade around with.

I wouldn’t be too sure

an emergency protective order against a woman over a holiday weekend sounds pretty bad.

he isn’t 120 lbs. this is a world class athlete of sufficient size and strength to harm someone. The wwe isn’t gonna wanna take this PR either.

AJs best hope is a confidential settlement, plea, etc where we learn nothing about details.
Especially in light of what's happening with Vince McMahon.
Signing AJ is exactly the type of PR heat the WWE wouldn't want right now if the allegations are true.

i thought her name was ashtin martin, ferrarri v ashtin martin
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I believe he ends up in the WWE and would be shocked if he wrestles again. What does this mean for his brothers as well?

I wouldn’t be too sure

That’s what I thought when Gable Steveson was accused of rape. Not only did he wrestle, he also won the Hodge. One of the criteria is good character Haha

This looks like Exhibit #321,567 of what happens when someone's athletic talent allows them to participate without rules and oversight.

And I agree that Daddy Ferrari is probably the role model in this circus.

Reactions: HIWILLE and Gobblin
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT