ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially charged with sexual battery yesterday
Googled it:

Sexual battery often refers to nonconsensual sexual contact or touching of another's intimate parts (clothed or unclothed) without consent or against the victim's will. Some state laws require that the defendant commit the act for the purpose of sexual arousal or gratification or to abuse or humiliate the victim.

Examples of sexual battery include:

• grabbing or fondling a woman's breast
  • touching the victim's genital area
  • forcing the victim to touch an intimate part of the offender's body, or
  • even forcing a kiss on the mouth.

Reactions: pink shizzle
In OK sexual battery is a felony. Oklahoma Law Sexual Battery

If he wasn't lawyered up yet he will be now.

"Under Oklahoma law, sexual battery involves the intentional touching, mauling, or feeling of the body or private persons of a person 16 years or older without their consent. The penalty for conviction is between 1 and 15 years in prison. If the victim is under 16, the perpetrator face imprisonment of up to 20 years. Those convicted of sexual assault and rape will also be required to register on sex offender registries following any time served."

Reactions: pink shizzle
He should have asked for his help, genuinely, long ago.
Sad story.

It's always sad to see a life crash and burn but he apparently is, as his Twitter post of March 24 2021 said: "All gas. No breaks." I don't know him, but he reminds me of some I have known and those types didn't want help. For whatever reason, they believed that they lived on a higher plane of existence and if they thought you were trying to change them, they shut you down. There's no working with them. All you can do is try to recognize them and avoid them...if you can.

Reactions: ping72
He should have asked for his help, genuinely, long ago.
Sad story.
Sorry. The family appears to put Jesus first already. That practice didn’t stop him from criminal behavior.

Apparently there is a clause written into the contract which allows for bad behavior throughout life as long as one repents in the end. So he’s prolly still good to go…

Anyone who needs the fear of God to act properly towards others may not have a moral core, imo.

Sorry. The family appears to put Jesus first already. That practice didn’t stop him from criminal behavior.

Apparently there is a clause written into the contract which allows for bad behavior throughout life as long as one repents in the end. So he’s prolly still good to go…

Anyone who needs the fear of God to act properly towards others may not have a moral core, imo.
Not much of a believer myself but i would say it’s one thing to talk the talk and another to walk the walk.

It is very insulting to lump the people who look to Jesus or Buddha or God or the Bible or the Koran and others.... in an effort to improve themselves and be as good of a person was possible, with the people who talk holier than thou and do not put their words into action. Hopefully, you are smart enough to tell the difference between the two.

Your third sentence shows a real lack of understanding in regards to people who use religion to be the best version of themselves. Try not to come off as such a condescending "A" hole..

It is very insulting to lump the people who look to Jesus or Buddha or God or the Bible or the Koran and others.... in an effort to improve themselves and be as good of a person was possible, with the people who talk holier than thou and do not put their words into action. Hopefully, you are smart enough to tell the difference between the two.

Your third sentence shows a real lack of understanding in regards to people who use religion to be the best version of themselves. Try not to come off as such a condescending "A" hole.
This family is into biblical scripture. Currently, our government is under attack from that same demographic with similar beliefs. Parse it any way you desire.

Get your virtue signaling crap out of here. Zero reason to bring it up as no one was talking about this until this post.

Your third sentence shows a real lack of understanding in regards to people who use religion to be the best version of themselves. Try not to come off as such a condescending "A" hole..
Would you expect anything less from a drug addicted loser?

This family is into biblical scripture. Currently, our government is under attack from that same demographic with similar beliefs. Parse it any way you desire.
yikes-jim-halpert.gif

And anyone who doesn't appreciate the love of God is missing a big source of comfort and guidance.
I agree that you don't have to have religion to be a good person, having it doesn't make you a bad one either.

Sorry dub, but he's right. I still like you and your posts though.

Sorry to ask an off-topic question, but has Ferrari been arrested yet? Latest article I’ve seen is charges were filed and warrant was out for his arrest, but no mention that an arrest was made. Is he on the lam, or what?

Reactions: TarpHawk
Get your virtue signaling crap out of here. Zero reason to bring it up as no one was talking about this until this post.
Not that I'm counting, but his was the 2nd post on the subject (i.e., a reply). Maybe a little more detailed, but still 2nd. No thoughts on the first virtuous post?

Dub, I have been a fan of your sense of humor and the general silliness you bring to the board, but please don’t grab at the low hanging fruit and take something as serious as a sexual assault investigation to attack religion. Many on this board (me included) take our faith very seriously, You’re better than that dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT