ADVERTISEMENT

AJ gone?

Iron Doc

HR MVP
Nov 5, 2005
In the Premium forum there appears to be a statement that AJ is gone from the Sovereign State Of Iowa.
Since it has a paywall and I am simply a lowly Proletatian, can anyone elaborate on this?

If it's true, good. The guy is a timebomb waiting to happen.

Reactions: peacehawk
In the Premium forum there appears to be a statement that AJ is gone from the Sovereign State Of Iowa.
Since it has a paywall and I am simply a lowly Proletatian, can anyone elaborate on this?

If it's true, good. The guy is a timebomb waiting to happen.
That would be a wrestler, so not sure if you are on the wrong forum, but Iowa is lucky they avoid the hemorrhoid that is AJ Ferrari.

It’s just another example of virtue-signaling. Most of us do it in one way or another.
I wouldn't say most. I think most people are happy to live the way they want to without pushing it in other people's faces. But of course the ones who do, get all the attention via social media.

I think AJ may be going a little heavy on the hashtags. ;)

Why do so many people have to drag God & Jesus into everything in their lives? I doubt that they appreciate it.
iu

Why do so many people have to drag God & Jesus into everything in their lives? I doubt that they appreciate it.
Different reasons. A believer is instructed to acknowledge God in all his ways, and to do everything as unto God Himself. Many are just waving a flag. As to whether God appreciates it, He knows the heart and responds accordingly.

deleting this thread would be a good thing. I thought the football board was a cesspool, but it doesn't hold a candle to the wrestling board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT