ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Greene in Transfer Portal

Think he got a 2 way deal offer from the Bucks I think? Either way not going to Ames, big blow for ISU next year. I was honestly fine with the Tyrese Hunter thing a little bit because I assumed Green was coming. TJ going to have to really earn it next year.

Think he got a 2 way deal offer from the Bucks I think? Either way not going to Ames, big blow for ISU next year. I was honestly fine with the Tyrese Hunter thing a little bit because I assumed Green was coming. TJ going to have to really earn it next year.
Piecing together it’s either the Bucks, Hawks, Hornets, or Pacers. A few UNI connections on each team.

I think it has to be the Pacers or Bucks, because that was who he worked out with over the weekend. We'll see. Best of luck to him.

Glad to see Greene on his way to pro ball. He probably wouldn't have been able to show case his skills at ISU if they can land Billiew anyhow.

Glad to see Greene on his way to pro ball. He probably wouldn't have been able to show case his skills at ISU if they can land Billiew anyhow.

They'd play different years, so that wouldn't be an impact. He would have been shooting the ball all he wanted next year had he come.

Reactions: NI hawk
The loss of Hunter stings a little more now especially with him sticking in conf. But I thought the only thing would stop AJ going to isu is the allure of playing for a blue blood with Duke being interested. Has to be a bit of the kick in the nuts for the clones.

Hopefully for AJ could take a path like former clone SG Matt Thomas start in G league and make his way to a roster eventually who is 9-10th guy on the raptors as a shooter off the bench. if he can continue to stay healthy.

I would be pretty surprised to see Green on an NBA roster next season. Possibly G-league but would be surprised if he gets a 2-way.

Reactions: littlez and BBHawk
I would be pretty surprised to see Green on an NBA roster next season. Possibly G-league but would be surprised if he gets a 2-way.
It’s been asserted by those close to him a 2-way was what it was going to take to see him stay in the draft. At least two teams had last minute 2nd and 3rd workouts with him

Reactions: skydog0784
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT