ADVERTISEMENT

AL Gov. Kay Ivey believes accusers, but voting for Roy Moore anyway.

You have to give her credit for honesty. She's saying she thinks it's more important to have a conservative vote for the court than it is to keep a pedophile out of the Senate. One might disagree with her priorities -- I would guess the majority of HROT posters would do so -- but at least she isn't blowing smoke.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
You have to give her credit for honesty. She's saying she thinks it's more important to have a conservative vote for the court than it is to keep a pedophile out of the Senate. One might disagree with her priorities -- I would guess the majority of HROT posters would do so -- but at least she isn't blowing smoke.

Only you LC could turn supporting a pedophile into some sort of badge of honor. JFC. Reagan is rolling over in his grave.

Another piece of proof that the party of values has lost its values. Personally, I don't think they ever had them... it was just a ruse...
Shamefully you ass clowns won't admit that the Democrats/you are doing the exact same thing with Franken and they/you did so for the last 20 years with Bill Clinton

Shamefully you ass clowns won't admit that the Democrats/you are doing the exact same thing with Franken and they/you did so for the last 20 years with Bill Clinton
Still drunk from last night? Dems have thrown Franken under the bus bigtime. All my lib friends on fb called for him to step down the same day the story broke.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
Still drunk from last night? Dems have thrown Franken under the bus bigtime. All my lib friends on fb called for him to step down the same day the story broke.
LOL. Almost every liberal on this thread including you have said he should not step down.

Also

@SethAMandel: Liberals now making it explicit: Democrats shouldn't be held to the same standard as Republicans. Dem version of Roy Moore defense https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-al-franken-to-resign/?utm_term=.49ef8149a7eb

Define “credible proof” for us, OiT, please. He didn’t deny the original accusation...he just said he would always ask the mother’s permission to date the teen. How many teens did you date OiT when you were 34?
You really don't want to pursue this line of questioning. I have him on IGNORE. So, It won't effect me one way or the other. Free advice.

Define “credible proof” for us, OiT, please. He didn’t deny the original accusation...he just said he would always ask the mother’s permission to date the teen. How many teens did you date OiT when you were 34?
he was talking about the 19 or 20 yr old . Still.waiting on proof he dated a 14 or 15 yr old in his 30's. The point is it is impossible to prove or disprove

he was talking about the 19 or 20 yr old . Still.waiting on proof he dated a 14 or 15 yr old in his 30's. The point is it is impossible to prove or disprove

You should contact every rapist who was convicted based on the accuser's testimony and let them know that they shouldn't have been convicted because "it's impossible to prove or disprove."

She had NO CHOICE but to vote for him. Party over country!!!

You should contact every rapist who was convicted based on the accuser's testimony and let them know that they shouldn't have been convicted because "it's impossible to prove or disprove."
rape is proven by dna and physical eveidence. This is all speculation on interwebs and fake news, just words, no dna. Much like the fake russia stuff. Dems think because they invent it, it happened

Oh, and I give no credit to someone who would vote for a horrible human being like Moore.

rape is proven by dna and physical eveidence. This is all speculation on interwebs and fake news, just words, no dna. Much like the fake russia stuff. Dems think because they invent it, it happened
Who is saying rape OiT other than you? ot me...not the media; Just you. Inappropriate touching/sexual assault is the topic. Screw your Putinistic Russia BS.....keep up here.

If you can't understand that there are people convicted of rape and sexual assault where there is no DNA or physical evidence -- just the word of the accuser -- I can't help you.

St louis were you one of those who came one here and said discussion of poon on a bus equalled rape?

Look i would be all for this judge being haulled into court, no problem here. I just have a huge problem with dems and fake news being the judge and.jury for political purposes, they made up fake crap about trump and he got elected . Looks like its happening again. Dems make itca political stunt rather than a legal one. Pervs should be hammered if done correctly and not an invented political stunt

So are we not allowed to judge the facts of each case or are we to the point that any accusation has to have an equal response?

Another piece of proof that the party of values has lost its values. Personally, I don't think they ever had them... it was just a ruse...

They just quit pretending that they aren't the party of Evil Bond Villains.

Reactions: lucas80
He was thrown under the bus just like Anthony Weiner was thrown under the bus ... done only after careful consideration of who was going take his place.

Eh, the lady accepted his apology. Unless someone else comes forward to suggest a pattern of this behavior then there isn't really a story here anymore. You can't get angrier than the person who was victimized.

Only you LC could turn supporting a pedophile into some sort of badge of honor. JFC. Reagan is rolling over in his grave.
And once again, the illiterates on the board demonstrate their inability to read. Sad. Very sad. But predictable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT