ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama becomes first state to make gender-affirming care for minors a felony

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006

As no injunction was put into place, the law has come into effect. Gender-affirming care can lead up to 10 years in prison including the prescription of hormone blockers and hormone therapy.

Prescribing or administering puberty blocking medication to stop or delay normal puberty.
(2) Prescribing or administering supraphysiologic doses of testosterone or other androgens to females.
(3) Prescribing or administering supraphysiologic 25 doses of estrogen to males.

A violation of this section is a Class C felony.

It requires school staff to forcibly out trans youth to their parents.

No nurse, counselor, teacher, principal, or other administrative official at a public or private school attended by a minor shall do either of the following:

(1) Encourage or coerce a minor to withhold from the minor's parent or legal guardian the fact that the minor's perception of his or her gender or sex is inconsistent with the minor's sex.
(2) Withhold from a minor's parent or legal guardian information related to a minor's perception that his or her gender or sex is inconsistent with his or her sex.
Click to shrink...

The backlash against the left is happening. This is the outcome of the left pushing bs on the American public and thinking their reality was the only one that matters.

While I feel for the small fraction of people with gender dysphoria you ****ed with people's kids and are finding out what happens

I can’t keep this all straight. Sometimes the parents know what’s best for their children and sometimes not? Who decides?

thumbs-up-Jesus.jpg

The backlash against the left is happening. This is the outcome of the left pushing bs on the American public and thinking their reality was the only one that matters.

While I feel for the small fraction of people with gender dysphoria you ****ed with people's kids and are finding out what happens
So, it’s only illegal if they do it for other peoples kids and not their own?

Well this group of 67,000 pediatricians don't know what their talking about I'm sure. Let's leave it up to schools and their administrations to decide and keep the parents out of the loop. https://acpeds.org/assets/imported/9.14.17-Gender-Ideology-Harms-Children_updated-MC.pdf
The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.[1] The group was founded in 2002. In 2005, it reportedly had between 150 and 200 members and one employee; in 2016, it reportedly had 500 physician members.[2][3] The group's primary focus is advocating against abortion and the adoption of children by gay or lesbian people. It also advocates conversion therapy.[4][5]

The organization's view on parenting differs from the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexuality has no connection with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[3][6][7] ACPeds has been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center for pushing "anti-LGBTQ junk science".[4] A number of mainstream researchers, including the director of the US National Institutes of Health, have accused ACPeds of misusing or mischaracterizing their work to advance ACPeds' political agenda.[8][9]

Lol. Y’all are addicted to algorithms. JFC. I actually have a few trans friends and I promise you this perception you have is wild. “The left” just wants people to be treated with some dignity, you know, some “don’t tread on me” type shit.

But you think “the left” is trying to turn kids into some type of anti-hetero mob.

Insane. Turn off the alerts and the tv. Go talk to an actual lefty. Attend some LGBTQ organization’s event and talk to some people.

Fuçk, America, grow the hell up. Quit succumbing to all these fear-based clickbait appeals. The left isn’t coming for your guns or your silly sense of appropriate norms.

Last edited:

Youre just arguing that the people responsible arent actually responsible because of the left. Wow, thats some effective propaganda!

So my great nephew was born with a malformed penis, ovaries, I think maybe even a uterus. According to his mother Genetic testing was inconclusive. So they decided to remove the female parts and reconstructive surgery on the male parts. So would that be a felony? He will take hormone blockers when he hits adolescence. Would that be a felony?

As no injunction was put into place, the law has come into effect. Gender-affirming care can lead up to 10 years in prison including the prescription of hormone blockers and hormone therapy.

Anytime someone would like to prove to me Republicans aren’t evil bastards, I’m waiting.

So my great nephew was born with a malformed penis, ovaries, I think maybe even a uterus. According to his mother Genetic testing was inconclusive. So they decided to remove the female parts and reconstructive surgery on the male parts. So would that be a felony? He will take hormone blockers when he hits adolescence. Would that be a felony?

Yes.

Throw them all in jail.

Oh eff that. This is crap. Blame the left because you want to take freedoms away from people you don’t like. Own your hatred.

So you can’t issue puberty blockers and have to notify parents if Jimmy thinks he’s Sally?

Reactions: goldmom

Spot on. The freakish left's complete focus on normalizing the ridiculous is finally turning normal Americans off. Let's just hope momentum builds, and we can get back to a strong, connected society focused on what brings us together not drives us apart.

As this thread shows, there's a number of really off-their-rocker types in this country. Unfortunately, this board is dominated by them in the usual suspects like Rudy, Chris, Ciggy, Tommy, etc.

From the first of two excerpts in the OP, I don’t know that this law would apply. I doubt the Tweet gives any sort of correct picture on the law. They seldom do.

Do not speak of that human or there will be consequences, by god a kid may stumble upon this thread and decide they, too, want to claim other-genderhood. Take your indoctrination to sissy France where it belongs.

I can’t keep this all straight. Sometimes the parents know what’s best for their children and sometimes not? Who decides?

Most parents are biologically and socially driven to want what is best for their children. That is a miracle of life. A struggle of life is the conflict between most parents knowing their kids as people better than anyone (the state, the schools, the churches) but also not possibly always being able to know what is "best" for their kids beyond knowing what allowed them to survive their own childhood and then having to decide what was good in their upbringing and what was bad and hopefully having the power to prevent what's possible from the bad and then also the wisdom and ability provide the good.

I don't have any kids. One thing I will never not resent to some degree is the homophobia that was not only permissible but basically societally encouraged when I was growing up. It didn't just impact homosexuals, though they obviously bore the brunt of it. These religious Neanderthals of all stripes (it was my Catholics, my Boy Scouts of Americs, the urban Protestants, and my least favorite rural Protestants, all of them) intensified a gay cold war where kids are worrying about being called gay (and worse) before and after puberty and regardless of whether or not they are gay, everyone is now subject to a harmful societal conflict over NOTHING. And then if they actually are gay, it's never over for you in that world. That's the world created by the good God fearing folks.

The left served this one up on a platter. It's as if Dem strategists have no foresight and can't read the room.

It started when 95% of the country said wtf during the bathroom debate and the left kept pushing it for some reason

ADVERTISEMENT