ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama deputy and inmate disappear

220429202311-casey-white-vicky-white-large-169.jpg

Just as I thought, Aaron Rodgers and Paul McCartney do make a cute couple.

"Vicki White told a guard she was going to drop off Casey White at the courthouse and seek medical care because she wasn’t feeling well."

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Corrections officers just drop off inmates facing murder charges at the courthouse all the time. "Good luck, let me know how it goes..." LOL.

Vicky White told co-workers she was taking inmate Casey White (No known relationship), to a psychiatric evaluation, and then they both disappeared. Transporting a prisoner being held for violent crimes (As Casey White is), by yourself is against policy.
So, shacked up somewhere?
https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/29/us/missing-corrections-officer-and-inmate-alabama/index.html

If that's what she did it's amazing to me that they would attempt this sort of thing because honestly what are the odds of not getting found and caught?

Not unless they are aware it's eventually going to happen and she's willing to trade it all in for just a few days alone with this guy.

Dude is 6'9". He's not going to be able to hide very long. Probably a bunch of rednecks out looking for him right now.

Reactions: EasyHawk
If that's what she did it's amazing to me that they would attempt this sort of thing because honestly what are the odds of not getting found and caught?

Not unless they are aware it's eventually going to happen and she's willing to trade it all in for just a few days alone with this guy.
Well, with some planning and maybe some additional help, they have a chance. With some time in between leaving the jail and discovery he is missing if they had a vehicle stashed to get into unseen, and place to go to in order to lay low for a few weeks, they have a bit of a shot. But, eventually they would need to move on, get out of the country, or start a new life somehow with new identities. But, I doubt this was that well thought out.

She’s dead, he’s on the run.

Z
Nah, she's likely still useful to him at this point as far as their full escape plan. He'll keep her around as a sex toy until they get in a pickle, at which time he'll have no problem using her as a hostage and/or human shield.

Well, with some planning and maybe some additional help, they have a chance. With some time in between leaving the jail and discovery he is missing if they had a vehicle stashed to get into unseen, and place to go to in order to lay low for a few weeks, they have a bit of a shot. But, eventually they would need to move on, get out of the country, or start a new life somehow with new identities. But, I doubt this was that well thought out.

Even with the best plan I think it's likely highly difficult. Guy was on a 75 year sentence. Authorities are not going to just pack it in after a few weeks of no leads.

Remember finding a place to lay low is in and of itself a daunting task. You need a place that the authorities can't connect to you in any way. They are going to be looking at your family, than your friends and asking all those people if you have any other friends that they don't know about.

She might have put some thought into this.
Rumors are that they are in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85
Vicky’s husband died from Parkinson’s in January. She might be going through some things. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Always curious about this. Lets say she had a private pilot license. How long would it take for a plane rental to be tracked down? While once tracked down its easily traceable where you went, it could also get you out of the country quite quickly before authorities may even realize youve gone missing.

If you fly somewhere like Costa Rica its super easy to hop the Panama border near Puerto Viejo (both ways, dont ask how I know). If youre quite ambitious you can easily bus overnight from Bocas Del Toro to the other side of Panama, hike the Darien Gap (thats gonna be the toughest part, both hiking a jungle and dodging traffickers), and be in Colombia in a few days. All while having zero authorities looking for you in those areas and minimal trail being left.

Though a 6 foot 9 gringo would stand out in Panama/Colombia.

Maybe it was just too much watching The Dukes of Hazzard while growing up but when I saw the end of this movie I though they got away. I didn't realize for quite some time they committed suicide via jumping the car off a cliff. Young and dumb but I've seen Bo and Luke make a jump like that at least a hundred times over the years and the thoughts of suicide never entered my brain as a teenager (I guess that's a good thing).

Something I thought about with this one. What are the odds that he pretended to love her to get her to help him escape and murdered her once they made good on the escape?

Reactions: lucas80
Just a random thought. I wonder why she filed for retirement before she did this? Even if she gets caught does she get some benefit, or her heirs get something? I haven't seen it reported that she has kids. It seems like an odd thing to do, and that it might have brought attention to her.

Just a random thought. I wonder why she filed for retirement before she did this? Even if she gets caught does she get some benefit, or her heirs get something? I haven't seen it reported that she has kids. It seems like an odd thing to do, and that it might have brought attention to her.
I saw some report that her pension has been forfeited, and she's actually been fired. I'm not sure how that works in Alabama. Seems a little sketchy to be able to fire someone after they've already retired.

Should we take guesses where they end up finding them?
My guess is south of the border. Some place that doesn't extradite, or doesn't extradite when the death penalty is possible.

Those proceeds from the house sale are going to need to last. That, and we know how leaky the southern border is.

Reactions: Mike Zierath
ADVERTISEMENT