ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama vs OSU

Time to start scholarship handicap. It's not right anymore.
Yeah that ought to do it.

moneybox1-664x583.jpg

How many starters are out for OSU? It's like playing with one hand tied behind their backs. Day better get his shit together or this will get embarrassing. Why the hell didn't he keep his team under wraps for the playoffs and championship? I guess they didn't learn anything from their screw ups during the season. What idiots.

And that's just like, your opinion, man.

I would think they'd definitely have a shot against some NFL teams.

Then you’re a complete idiot. Joe Burrow was WAY better than Mac Jones and surrounded by far better talent and he won 2 games. Alabamas line would get destroyed by a real NFL pass rush and the athleticism of NFL linebackers would’ve taken away the majority of what AL has done tonight.

Half of their TDs have come by isolating Tuf Borland (#32) on anyone on their team and he gets absolutely shredded every time. He won’t even sniff the NFL and NFL LBs stop all these plays (If they even have time to develop which they wouldn’t behind ALs OL). Why do you think the majority of WRs don’t even do very well their rookie year? Jerry Jeudy was AL‘s best WR last year and he was one of the worst #1 WR’s in the NFL for Denver this year. It’s just amazing how stupid the average cfb fan is. Dunning-Kreuger effect personified...

Josh Meyers, the first team center over Linderbaum, was beat badly on that 4th down.

Kind of sucks OSU even made the game, totally out coached. Dabo would have given them a game.

• Haha
Reactions: papabeef
Kind of sucks OSU even made the game, totally out coached. Dabo would have given them a game.
Missing 2 of your best d-line starters, starting RB, plus some 2nd stringers has to have some impact. Clemson wouldn’t have been any better. Smith would have tore that D up also.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Then you’re a complete idiot. Joe Burrow was WAY better than Mac Jones and surrounded by far better talent and he won 2 games. Alabamas line would get destroyed by a real NFL pass rush and the athleticism of NFL linebackers would’ve taken away the majority of what AL has done tonight.

Half of their TDs have come by isolating Tuf Borland (#32) on anyone on their team and he gets absolutely shredded every time. He won’t even sniff the NFL and NFL LBs stop all these plays (If they even have time to develop which they wouldn’t behind ALs OL). Why do you think the majority of WRs don’t even do very well their rookie year? Jerry Jeudy was AL‘s best WR last year and he was one of the worst #1 WR’s in the NFL for Denver this year. It’s just amazing how stupid the average cfb fan is. Dunning-Kreuger effect personified...
Either these guys dont watch NFL or are closet Bama fans. In no universe would any college football team stand a chance in hell against the shittiest NFL teams. Ever

Hell no, why? Any team that didn’t even make the playoffs shouldn’t be put at 2. Alabama, OSU, Clemson, and who cares at 4
Who is this OSU you talk about? Ask any Buckeye fan and they will quickly tell you they are THEE Ohio State University.

Uh, Notre Dame gave Alabama a better game than tOSU did.

And I said THEE osu because that is how their fans pronounce it.

Supposedly Covid problems at OSU. They're already out - because of the B1G crazy 17 day rule - DL Friday and Harrison - and now possibly their super DT Togai and maybe a couple more.

Here's my question. Why is it that it's the B1G teams that seem to be getting hit hard with Covid ? And here's the kicker: Both Clemson and Alabama supposedly sent their players home for the holidays and yet NO REPORTED CASES. Really ? And I believe ND didn't report any. OSU players have been locked up in their dorms. Something wrong here. Is everybody using the same testing procedures ? Covid is running rampant throughout the entire country.

Pretty sure you are on to something. Teams learned how to bypass COVID testing just like they have drug and PED testing. And I don't blame them since college-age people are at less statistical risk from Covid than they are the flu.

Oklahoma will end up number two, or should.

The worst Oklahoma team in twenty years that lost to your sorry asses will bypass ND, Clemson, A&M, and OSU? You truly are a special kind of stupid. Hell, acxording to you and your legion of trolls, they didn't even win their conference outright.

That was a ass whooping. 13 players out from OSU to start the game then they lose their #1 RB 2nd play in... OSU looked like deer in the headlights on Defense and pretty mundane on offense.

Sarkisian was a master on calling the offense against OSU - that was something to see. He will be a great HC and will bring Texas back to relevance.

Wonder when the pro mentality will take over completely and ncaa football will be nfl lite with contracts and salaries? I think Iowa would do good in that environment.

Agree with most of this, but you know Jeudy put up 850 yards in his rookie season? Jefferson, Lamb, Higgins, Claypool, Aiyuk, and Shennault all had really good rookie years for WR's. Bama's skill position and secondary are absolutely better than what the Jets have. Lines, man who knows. Leatherwood, Barmore, Dickerson, and Moses all gonna be stars. It'd be a good game.

Agree with most of this, but you know Jeudy put up 850 yards in his rookie season? Jefferson, Lamb, Higgins, Claypool, Aiyuk, and Shennault all had really good rookie years for WR's. Bama's skill position and secondary are absolutely better than what the Jets have. Lines, man who knows. Leatherwood, Barmore, Dickerson, and Moses all gonna be stars. It'd be a good game.

LMFAO! Jeudy had 52 catches on 114 targets!!! The fact you don’t realize how absolutely terrible that is only proves how clueless the rest of your analysis is. Only an imbecile thinks it’d be a good game between Alabama and any NFL team. The Jets beat playoff teams in 2 of their last 3 games and those two teams were fighting to make the playoffs! Their talent is miles ahead of Alabama to anyone who knows the first thing about football.

The Bills only averaged 23 points in two meetings vs the Jets, while Florida scored 46 and Ole Miss scored 48 on Alabama. The Jets defense is superior, BY FAR, to Alabama at EVERY SINGLE POSITION GROUP.

Last edited:
Reactions: darby09
LMFAO! Jeudy had 52 catches on 114 targets!!! The fact you don’t realize how absolutely terrible that is only proves how clueless the rest of your analysis is. Only an imbecile thinks it’d be a good game between Alabama and any NFL team. The Jets beat playoff teams in 2 of their last 3 games and those two teams were fighting to make the playoffs! Their talent is miles ahead of Alabama to anyone who knows the first thing about football.
Yikes, simmer down Doc. It's ok to be a dolt, but an angry dolt nobody likes. First off, what do targets have anything to do with the WR? Lock ranked 29th in QBR at 48.8. Ahead of only Newton, SF backup, and Darnold who had a 40.4, who also happens to be QB of the team I think Bama could play with. If you are implying Jeudy sucked because he couldn't catch Lock's awful throws, that's a first for me. By your terrible logic, Randy Moss sucked in 2006 because he couldn't catch Andrew Walter's passes.

First off, what do targets have anything to do with the WR?

"Explain football to me like I'm 12, because I know as much about it as the average 12 year old and am such a dotard I think a team of 19 and 20 year olds, half of whom won't even wind up as NFL starters, can beat a team of actual NFL starters."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT