ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Young Republican Leader and Campaign Chairman Charged With Murder And Sexual Torture

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Wow...

The New York Post reports:

A well-known GOP politico in Alabama has been charged with the “sexual torture” and murder of a man he knew. Kyle Hayden Lewter, 36, allegedly killed Derek Franklin Walls, 54, of Harvest, Alabama, last week during a “physical altercation,” according to the Madison County Sheriff’s Office.
Authorities have released few details about the case, but say the sexual torture charge relates to alleged sexual abuse using an inanimate object.
It’s an eyebrow-raising twist to the tale that has captivated state political circles. Lewter previously served as campaign chairman for Alabama state Sen. Tom Butler and was also listed as vice-chair of the Madison County Young Republicans.

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
How could Katie Britt and Tommy Tuberville let this happen? Say his name!
When someone hates themself enough to be in the GOP while likely being gay, not even the Jewish space laser supporting types can stop their desperate behavior.

Reactions: gohawks50
I'm sure a certain poster will be along shortly to both sides this and there is one or two more who will come in with "what about so and so."

Reactions: NoleATL and DFSNOLE
Umm ok . . . this is still pretty much a no one in the grand scheme of things.

We get too in a tizzy over politically involved people at the very bottom level and what they do.

Obviously give him a fair trial and if found guilty imprison him for life. I mostly fail to see the point of the thread.

We get too in a tizzy over politically involved people at the very bottom level and what they do.

Obviously give him a fair trial and if found guilty imprison him for life. I mostly fail to see the point of the thread.
Maybe skip it next time?

A guy who represents the law and order, family values, anti LBGTG, Party of Christ Republicans is arrested for the deviant thing he's accused of and you don't see the connection?

Maybe skip it next time?

As someone who's certainly not supporting the Republicans I just don't want you guys to think you've made an actual legitimate point here.

To me the best points are made by looking at the things that people who've won Republican primaries have said and done especially before they won primaries.

Not some yokel who helped out with a state senator's campaign once and was the vice chair of his county party.

A guy who represents the law and order, family values, anti LBGTG, Party of Christ Republicans is arrested for the deviant thing he's accused of and you don't see the connection?

I see the hypocrisy and the fact that he's now accused of murder. That's a problem for him on an individual level.

As for as the Republican party. . . he doesn't hold office, he doesn't really actually have all that much sway in the party itself, a county vice chair is a nobody realistically speaking.

As someone who's certainly not supporting the Republicans I just don't want you guys to think you've made an actual legitimate point here.

To me the best points are made by looking at the things that people who've won Republican primaries have said and done especially before they won primaries.

Not some yokel who helped out with a state senator's campaign once and was the vice chair of his county party.
Thanks for keeping “us” in line?

For all the leftist, anti-Americans on this board, what does this dude's political leanings have to do with his crime? Do lefties get their rocks off putting Republicans down for anything, even if it isn't remotely based on politics? You must really be sad anti humanists and eager to show, the only reason you are democrats is because you were instructed to be and not because you have a valid objective reason for it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Wendy79
For all the leftist, anti-Americans on this board, what does this dude's political leanings have to do with his crime? Do lefties get their rocks off putting Republicans down for anything, even if it isn't remotely based on politics? You must really be sad anti humanists and eager to show, the only reason you are democrats is because you were instructed to be and not because you have a valid objective reason for it. :rolleyes:
You say "leftist, anti-Americans", why are you highlighting MAGAs, the anti-Americans?

SAY HIS NAME!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT