ADVERTISEMENT

Alamo

This will irritate some Texans to realize that most of the country doesn't know or care if there's a difference between The Alamo and Alamo, TX.

Reactions: seam
I think there is border wall near Alamo, Texas, which would make some sense.

That's what I was wondering, because based on a ton of tweets I'm still not sure if he's going to THE Alamo, or to Alamo, TX which is a couple hundred miles south of San Antonio.
Yes, it's Alamo, Texas not The Alamo. That's why it reminds me of the Four Seasons Landscaping fiasco. The question is does Trump realize The Alamo is not in Alamo, Texas? I'm sure there are other cities where he could visit the border wall so I imagine the name, Alamo, has some significance for him.

The vaccine roll out is a mess, 4,000 people a day are dying, Trump incited violence where a police officer was killed and Trump wants to throw a pity party about getting thrown of Twitter.....you almost have to be amazed at his inability to recognize and grow from his failures.

The vaccine roll out is a mess, 4,000 people a day are dying, Trump incited violence where a police officer was killed and Trump wants to throw a pity party about getting thrown of Twitter.....you almost have to be amazed at his inability to recognize and grow from his failures.

People keep listening to him so why stop? The people that keep letting this guy abuse them and loving him for it are what I find amazing.

This is the story of his life. He never acknowledges a failure or defeat. In mind he's winning bigly, and he's just going to keep on winning.

I assume some aide thought this up as a great way to get the boss out of the WH for a few hours, and recharge his ego. Get some cops and military people standing behind him, a bunch of flags, and let him run though his greatest hits one more time. The beautiful wall stretches from the Gulf to the Pacific, and Mexico paid for it. No drugs are coming into America... But, then, he'll launch into his grievances, and he'll just look all that more sad and pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT