ADVERTISEMENT

Alaska cancels three crab fishing seasons due to plummeting populations.

My theory is Putin drafted them for the war effort.

Remain calm. This is all a natural cycle of the Earth and has absolutely nothing to do with human influenced climate change or human over fishing

Note sarcasm

Reactions: fsu1jreed
One of my favorite shows…. A couple have been trying their hand with crab in Norway. A couple tried their hand with tuna in Hawaii. More adaptation needed…
Yeah. But eventually even adapting won't work anymore. The world tuna population isn't exactly doing very well these days either. We just need to learn to grow meat in a lab. It will put a lot of fishermen out of business, for sure, but that looks like it's going to happen anyway.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Yeah. But eventually even adapting won't work anymore. The world tuna population isn't exactly doing very well these days either. We just need to learn to grow meat in a lab. It will put a lot of fishermen out of business, for sure, but that looks like it's going to happen anyway.
Or eat less meat. Or grow less humans.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Sig Hansen is fishing in Norway. So, did he know something? That's this season actually. "The Viking Returns"

Yikes I was not aware of what he did or that he was removed from the show. Read the link at your own peril.

How the heck does someone do that and only get 9 months and the crime details buried, I don't care if you are under 18. Needs to be serious time and a lifelong registered sex offender. Just crazy what some people get away with....

His brother, the better looking Harris, who discovery was trying to groom when Phil was sick and dying, turned out to be a felon and a meth head.

ADVERTISEMENT