ADVERTISEMENT

Alaskan storms

Oct 25, 2020
Some big storms hitting up in Alaska right now. I know we have at least one regular poster from somewhere in Alaska.

I know it’s a massive place but that storm looks like it’s hitting some big population areas of Alaska so I hope you and yours are safe.

Some big storms hitting up in Alaska right now. I know we have at least one regular poster from somewhere in Alaska.

I know it’s a massive place but that storm looks like it’s hitting some big population areas of Alaska so I hope you and yours are safe.
Link?

Supposedly by mid week the remnants will cut down the West Coast and drop some rain on areas getting hit by wildfires in California and Oregon. Although, they did get a splash of rain last night.
I did see some video of the wave action in Alaska. Luckily it’s mostly hitting open coastline.

Supposedly by mid week the remnants will cut down the West Coast and drop some rain on areas getting hit by wildfires in California and Oregon. Although, they did get a splash of rain last night.
I did see some video of the wave action in Alaska. Luckily it’s mostly hitting open coastline.
Actually, we had showers most the day today. More tomorrow.

Reactions: lucas80
3AC1431E-CF2E-4785-ADB4024222ECD7D2_source.jpg

nome.png

GettyImages-462637060.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT