ADVERTISEMENT

Alec Baldwin ‘Intentionally’ Fired the Shot that Killed Halyna Hutchins and ‘Chose to Play Russian Roulette with a Loaded Gun’.

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
A new lawsuit was filed Wednesday over the fatal shooting incident on the set of the Alec Baldwin western “Rust” that names the star and producer as a defendant. In the lawsuit filed by script supervisor Mamie Mitchell, Baldwin is accused of failing to follow the script’s direction by firing a gun when it wasn’t actually called for.

The shocking on-set shooting took the life of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins while wounding director Joel Souza. Mitchell, who is being represented by powerhouse Hollywood attorney Gloria Allred, is suing because she was allegedly injured during the incident.

In contrast to an earlier lawsuit filed by the movie’s gaffer, Serge Svetnoy, Mitchell’s lawsuit alleges that Baldwin and others committed intentional and deliberate acts.

From the filing at length:

The events that led to the shooting by Mr. Baldwin of a loaded gun constituted intentional acts and/or omissions, without any just cause or excuse, on Alec Baldwin’s part or the Producers of “Rust”. Mr. Baldwin chose to play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun without checking it and without having the Armorer do so. His behavior and that of the Producers on “Rust” were intentional acts and/or omissions, without any just cause or excuse and with utter disregard of the consequences of said acts and/or omissions. The fact that live ammunition was allowed on a movie set, that guns and ammunition were left unattended, that the gun in question was handed to Mr. Baldwin by the Assistant director who had no business doing so, the fact that safety bulletins were not promulgated or ignored, coupled with the fact that the scene in question did not call for a gun to be fired at all, makes this a case where injury or death was much more than just a possibility – it was a likely result.

A new lawsuit was filed Wednesday over the fatal shooting incident on the set of the Alec Baldwin western “Rust” that names the star and producer as a defendant. In the lawsuit filed by script supervisor Mamie Mitchell, Baldwin is accused of failing to follow the script’s direction by firing a gun when it wasn’t actually called for.

The shocking on-set shooting took the life of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins while wounding director Joel Souza. Mitchell, who is being represented by powerhouse Hollywood attorney Gloria Allred, is suing because she was allegedly injured during the incident.

In contrast to an earlier lawsuit filed by the movie’s gaffer, Serge Svetnoy, Mitchell’s lawsuit alleges that Baldwin and others committed intentional and deliberate acts.

The events that led to the shooting by Mr. Baldwin of a loaded gun constituted intentional acts and/or omissions, without any just cause or excuse, on Alec Baldwin’s part or the Producers of “Rust”. Mr. Baldwin chose to play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun without checking it and without having the Armorer do so. His behavior and that of the Producers on “Rust” were intentional acts and/or omissions, without any just cause or excuse and with utter disregard of the consequences of said acts and/or omissions. The fact that live ammunition was allowed on a movie set, that guns and ammunition were left unattended, that the gun in question was handed to Mr. Baldwin by the Assistant director who had no business doing so, the fact that safety bulletins were not promulgated or ignored, coupled with the fact that the scene in question did not call for a gun to be fired at all, makes this a case where injury or death was much more than just a possibility – it was a likely result.

**** you, you stupid piece of shit.

Everyone attacks the OP. Nobody comments on the article he simply posted.
dyyyy.jpg

I’m sure OP also accepts as fact all of the claims in every lawsuit against Donald Trump.

Negligent use of a fire arm is OK by you?
Is it reasonable to believe the fire arm had blanks rather than real ammo while on a movie set when the fire arm is supposed to have blanks rather than real ammo? The answer is yes.

The filing technically alleges three causes of action: (1) assault; (2) intentional infliction of emotional distress; and (3) deliberate infliction of harm. Mitchell says the incident has left her with severe physical and mental injuries.

“As a result of defendant Baldwin’s pointing and discharging the gun towards her, [Mitchell] has suffered compensable damages including, without limitation, extreme and severe emotional distress for which she has had to employ medical treaters, including, without limitation, mental health providers for her emotional and/or physical injuries,” the lawsuit alleges. “Plaintiff was severely injured in, without limitation, her health, strength and activity and sustained serious physical trauma and shock and injury to her nervous system and person, all of which injuries have caused, and continue to cause Plaintiff extreme mental, physical and nervous pain.”

Allred echoed the language of the complaint in a lengthy statement obtained by Law&Crime.

“We allege in our lawsuit that the events that led to the shooting by Mr. Baldwin of a loaded gun do not constitute simple negligence on Alec Baldwin’s part or the Producers,” the attorney said. “Instead, in our opinion, Mr. Baldwin chose to play Russian Roulette when he fired a gun without checking it and without having the Armorer do so in his presence. His behavior and that of the Producers on ‘Rust’ was reckless. The fact that live ammunition was allowed on a movie set, that guns and ammunition were left unattended on a cart and allowed to be handled by those who had no business handling them, the fact that safety bulletins were not promulgated or ignored makes this a case where injury or death was much more than just a possibility; it was a likely result.”

How sure are we it wasn't a deliberately planned murder? Maybe not by Baldwin necessarily. Who was supposed to be shot in the scene and who didn't like them?

Call Agatha and Hercule.

bait-thats-bait.gif

Reactions: ping72
Family will get a massive check and Baldwin will always be “that guy that accidentally shot and killed an actor”.

that is how it ends. I don’t need to read the 400 pages between the beginning and ending of this novel.

Which actor did he shoot?

Is it reasonable to believe the fire arm had blanks rather than real ammo while on a movie set when the fire arm is supposed to have blanks rather than real ammo? The answer is yes.
If it was that simple, there wouldn't be any need for the protocols on the set.

If a gun is capable of firing live rounds, it can't be assumed the gun is loaded with blanks.

Not sure why you seem to be dismissing Baldwin's involvement.

If it was that simple, there wouldn't be any need for the protocols on the set.

If a gun is capable of firing live rounds, it can't be assumed the gun is loaded with blanks.

Not sure why you seem to be dismissing Baldwin's involvement.
Agree to disagree. If I'm an actor and I'm handed a gun to use on set I think it's reasonable to believe there aren't live rounds. If there is, then I don't see how I, the actor, should be held accountable.

Agree to disagree. If I'm an actor and I'm handed a gun to use on set I think it's reasonable to believe there aren't live rounds. If there is, then I don't see how I, the actor, should be held accountable.
Alex wasn't just an actor on set. He was also the guy in charge. Complicates things for sure

He also just something truly stupid in claiming he didn't pull the trigger.

A lot of actors are coming out of the woodwork to disagree with you. One actor even produced SAG guidelines that disagree with you.

Even blanks can be dangerous if fired in close proximity to people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT