ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Azar Promises All ‘Warp Speed’ Vaccines Will Have ‘Liability Protection’ From Lawsuits

n7h3tbgemzy41.jpg

I wonder if healthcare workers' jobs will be at stake if they make the vaccine mandatory?

Trump is going to endorse this vaccine and therefore Iowa leadership. How would the state go about making every citizen lineup for their shot? I'm sure Reynolds will try if prompted

I wonder if healthcare workers' jobs will be at stake if they make the vaccine mandatory?

Trump is going to endorse this vaccine and therefore Iowa leadership. How would the state go about making every citizen lineup for their shot? I'm sure Reynolds will try if prompted

Granted it was a month or so again, but I saw a poll that a majority of doctors would not take a vaccine or give it to their families. The cited fear was that it was being rushed and not adequately proven safe.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
If our federal government oversees the development of and distribution of a vaccine out of our national panic, and encourages all Americans to take the vaccine, then it is only right that the pharmaceutical companies should be free of liability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT