ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jackson found GUILTY

justinjdry

HR MVP
Sep 6, 2017
I hadn't even heard much about this case until it went to trial. The guy allegedly murdered his mother, father and sister in cold blood in Cedar Rapids. The entire trial was based solely on circumstantial evidence so I am a bit surprised at the guilty verdict. Not to say he didn't commit the crime, but the prosecution had very little to work with and presented a rather shoddy case. In terms of law, there did seem to be some reasonable doubt so I am surprised at the verdict. I was expecting a hung jury if anything else.

I am surprised it took the jury that long.
Co-worker of mine tried to buy the house last summer. you had one chance to submit a sealed bid.

I read that as Alan Jackson at first. Never really liked his music but was surprised he could be such a cold blood killer. Glad to hear it wasn't him, but still not a big fan.

I am surprised it took the jury that long.
Co-worker of mine tried to buy the house last summer. you had one chance to submit a sealed bid.
Damn that's too bad he didn't get it. Looks like a really nice house and I'm sure it comes with great price.

I read that as Alan Jackson at first. Never really liked his music but was surprised he could be such a cold blood killer. Glad to hear it wasn't him, but still not a big fan.
Alan is only guilty of drinking shitty beer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT