ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones is headed to trial this week.

Over material they were legally obligated to produce?
My understnding is that Jones was compelled to produce information/documentation relevant to the parent's demand and claim only. Instead, his attorney delivered the entire contents of his phone including a ton of unrelated private information, some of which appears to have placed him in further legl (perhaps criminal) jeopardy.

My understnding is that Jones was compelled to produce information/documentation relevant to the parent's demand and claim only.
He did not even produce that (as noted in the trial when he perjured himself)

Reactions: nu2u
It's possible that more reputable lawyers didn't want to represent him.

I mean not only is he a terrible client to represent because he constantly torpedoes himself but he is such a terrible person that representing him makes you look bad.

Also possible that he would only hire someone dumb enough to belive the shit he (Jones) is saying.

I guess. people line up to defend serial killers because it helps their profile, maybe hes worse than a serial killer.

Lawyers have defended some of the most despicable people in the world, tells you a lot where Alex Jones ranks...

In recent years, law firms are increasingly being pressured by their own staff to refrain from representing clients who could damage their professional reputations.

Trump was initially represented by a respectable law firm when he started challenging the 2020 election. They dumped him. That's why he ended up with a clown car filled with Giuliani, Sidney "Release the Kraken" Powell, and Lin "Execute Pence Via Firing Squad" Wood.

Alex Jones’ texts have been turned over to the January 6 committee, source says​

The sounds you are hearing are Roger Stone warming up the bus and preparing to throw Alex Jones under it.

ADVERTISEMENT