ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ***Alex Mota commits to Iowa***

Boom! Huge! Kids a great athlete
You know I'd be posting this...
GlamorousReadyCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

#14 class in '23 right now. More instate guys they get helps get others too, like Patton, Proctor and Black. Wonder if they are going to offer Sama for SEP soon?

Clown fans on the clown report are sure that Motta was just trolling isu with his tweet on Wednesday. They claim he is a douche and thus a better fit for Iowa anyway. As our resident expert on “viewership data” Psyclown is saying “there is a lot of anti-isu propaganda flowing out of the local media in the Cedar Rapids/Marion are”.

Poor clown fans everybody is always against them.

I can hear crybaby Jamie already screaming “it’s not fair, we’re the bear”. Doesn’t Motta understand that?

YIKES

Last edited:
Clown fans on the clown report are sure that Motta was just trolling isu with his tweet on Wednesday. They claim he is a douche and thus a better fit for Iowa anyway.

Clown fan delusion knows no limit. I am sure Psyclown and CeMarClown be along any minute now to tell us how it really is.

Unless of course they can’t spare the time from all their “viewership data” analysis.
Who cares what those people think? This is a thread about Mota not CF.

Clown fans on the clown report are sure that Motta was just trolling isu with his tweet on Wednesday. They claim he is a douche and thus a better fit for Iowa anyway. As our resident expert on “viewership data” Psyclown is saying “there is a lot of anti-isu propaganda flowing out of the local media in the Cedar Rapids/Marion are”.

I can hear crybaby Jamie already screaming “it’s not fair, we’re the bear”. Doesn’t Motta understand that?

YIKES
Why do you turn every frickin thread about Iowa State? Seriously, who cares what they think?

Reactions: natewantofbees
Wonder why? Not a fan of coaches? Only wondering as brother went to Nebraska as well.
The exact reason I couldn’t tell you. His dad played for KSU and they just don’t have any affinity to Iowa. According to my source, he’s just one of those in state kids that has no interest in Iowa.

Thanks Blair.
Kinda thought after I posted I should not have asked as it could derail the thread a bit going a different direction as alot of threads do.
Great story on how he has overcome things in his life and support of his family.
It's an important part of his story and Jeff Johnson from the Gazette did a nice job with that article, which explains it better than I ever could so better to just link it I think, like I did in our commitment article too.

Welcome to the family Alex! My heart goes out to you for the hardships you had to deal with at such a young age. Your speed and quickness are a welcome addition to Swarm '23. I believe you will see the playing field early in your career.

Reactions: desihawk
An exceedingly impressive and high character young man. He will be among the leaders of the Hawkeyes. And I’m sure he will be an outstanding student at the University. He and his whole family should be so proud of him!

Reactions: desihawk

YIKES
Let’s see Iowa about to get a share of a billion a year in revenue versus Iowa State getting what in the future?

ADVERTISEMENT