ADVERTISEMENT

Alexa, why are you politically biased?

I just asked her (for both Harris and Trump) and she gave the exact same answer: "I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate."

OP foiled again.

you cant do that on television nicksplat GIF

For the love of everything holy could you make the slightest effort to confirm the validity of the shit you are posting before sharing. It took me 20 seconds to confirm that the claim in the x post is not true. When I ask Alexa why I should vote for Trump it gives me possible reasons.

I just asked her (for both Harris and Trump) and she gave the exact same answer: "I cannot provide content that promotes a specific political party or a specific candidate."

OP foiled again.

you cant do that on television nicksplat GIF
I got reasons for Trump but not for Harris. I wonder if it has to do with how you ask the question.

Reactions: BelemNole
For the love of everything holy could you make the slightest effort to confirm the validity of the shit you are posting before sharing. It took me 20 seconds to confirm that the claim in the x post is not true. When I ask Alexa why I should vote for Trump it gives me possible reasons.
For the love of everything could YOU? They updated it about an hour ago, it no longer provides that response.

MAGA now has Twitter, Fox News, OANN, One America, most local news stations, and local papers. Most churches. As far as I can see Facebook is mostly MAGA. Now they want Alexa?

Reactions: Torg and fsu1jreed

All you had to do was listen to the recording. It was true. If they changed it, they did so in response to getting caught.

What else are they manipulating?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
OP I know it's not right but you are shocked a device owned by Amazon is promoting Kamala? Move along.

MAGA now has Twitter, Fox News, OANN, One America, most local news stations, and local papers. Most churches. As far as I can see Facebook is mostly MAGA. Now they want Alexa?
Is OANN and One America different?

I don't have to worry about this shit, i received my vaccination against everything pertaining to conservativism, and its good for life.

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT