ADVERTISEMENT

Aliens are among us — and they want to impeach Biden

cigaretteman

HB King
May 29, 2001
The aliens have landed. And they have a gavel!
That is as plausible a takeaway as any from this week’s House Oversight Committee hearing on unidentified anomalous phenomena, the curiosity formerly known as UFOs. The panel’s national security subcommittee brought in, as its star witness, one David Grusch, a former Defense Department intelligence official who now claims:

• That there are “quite a number” of “nonhuman” space vehicles in the possession of the U.S. government.
  • That one “partially intact vehicle” was retrieved from Italian dictator Benito Mussolini in 1933 by the United States, acting on a tip from Pope Pius XII.
  • That the aliens have engaged in “malevolent activity” and “malevolent events” on Earth that have harmed or killed humans.
  • That the U.S. government is also in possession of “dead pilots” from the spaceships.
  • That a private defense contractor is storing one of the alien ships, which have been as large as a football field.
  • That the vehicles might be coming “from a higher dimensional physical space that might be co-located right here.”
  • That the Roswell, N.M., alien landing was real, and the Air Force’s debunking of it a “total hack job.”
  • And that the United States has engaged in a nearly century-long “sophisticated disinformation campaign” (apparently including murders to silence people) to hide the truth.
I’d tell you more, but then they would have to kill me.

Alas, Grusch has no documents, photos or other evidence to corroborate any of his fantastic claims. It’s classified, you see.
Maybe everything he says is true, even the claim that “the Vatican was involved” in pursuing extraterrestrials, and Grusch has just exposed the best-kept secret and most sprawling conspiracy in the history of the universe. Or maybe Grusch himself is a conspiracy theorist, or he’s just having a lark at the subcommittee’s expense. Easier to discern was the motive of several Republicans on the panel: They greeted his out-of-this-world claims with total credulity, using them as just more evidence that the deep-state U.S. government is lying to the American people, covering up the truth and can never be trusted. Their anti-government vendetta has gone intergalactic.
“There has been activity by alien or nonhuman technology and/or beings that has caused harm to humans?” asked Rep. Eric Burlison (R-Mo.).
Press Enter to skip to end of carousel

Grusch said what he “personally witnessed” was “very disturbing.”

“You’ve said that the U.S. has intact spacecraft,” Burlison continued. “You’ve said that the government has alien bodies or alien species. Have you seen the spacecraft?”
Grusch said the nonclassified setting prevented him from divulging “what I’ve seen firsthand.”
“Do we have the bodies of the pilots?” Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) wanted to know.
“Biologics came with some of these recoveries, yeah,” Grusch told her, and the remains were “nonhuman.”
Mace asked whether, “based on your experience,”Grusch believes “our government has made contact with intelligent extraterrestrials.”
Classified, Grusch replied.

Just over a year ago, a House Intelligence subcommittee held a similar hearing on “unidentified aerial phenomena” but with dramatically different results. The panel’s bipartisan leadership said the matter should be taken seriously to protect pilots and to make sure enemies don’t develop breakthrough weapons. But they assured the public there was no evidence of “anything nonterrestrial in origin,” and they cautioned against conspiracy theories. In addition, Sean Kirkpatrick, the head of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, where Grusch worked, testified to senators in April that his UAP-hunting office “has found no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity, off-world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics.” NASA has said likewise.
At the start of this week’s hearing, Rep. Robert Garcia (Calif.), the subcommittee’s ranking Democrat, reminded colleagues of Kirkpatrick’s testimony. One of the other witnesses, David Fravor, a retired Navy commander, told the subcommittee that the government is “not focused on little green men.” But this Republican majority has yet to meet a conspiracy theory it wouldn’t amplify, so it was only a matter of time before it landed on Roswell and Area 51.
Press Enter to skip to end of carousel

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini.../?itid=mc_magnet-opicymi_inline_collection_19
End of carousel
Some of the House’s leading conspiracy theorists — Republicans Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, Virginia Foxx, James Comer — took seats on the dais, whether or not they were on the subcommittee. Many in the audience, who lined up for a seat in the room, applauded the beaming witnesses when they entered. And for more than two hours, Republicans on the subcommittee indulged in otherworldly accusations of a government coverup.
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.) proposed that the government is trying “to gaslight Americans into thinking that this is not happening.” Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) accused the government of “misdirection,” and Mace suggested the United States acted “unlawfully.” Complaints about overclassification even came from the Democratic side.
“The coverup goes a lot deeper” than politics, Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) argued, vowing “to uncover the coverup” perpetrated by the Pentagon and the intelligence community. “You can’t trust a government that does not trust its people.” Burchett said he would like to visit Area 51 or other locations purportedly housing alien spaceships, but “as soon as we announce it, I’m sure the moving vans pull up.”

Asked by Burchett whether he knew people who had been “harmed or injured in efforts to cover up or conceal these extraterrestrial technology,” Grusch said “Yes, personally.”
“Anyone been murdered?” Burchett asked.
Grusch said he had to be “careful” about answering.
Burchett even complained that members of the subcommittee “were denied access to the SCIF,” the sensitive compartmented information facility in the Capitol where classified material can be discussed.
Guest Opinion: We’re asking the wrong questions about UFOs
So now House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is part of the coverup?
“I don’t trust anything in this town,” complained Burlison.
But Burlison trusted Grusch COMPLETELY, even relying on the witness to explain the “interdimensional potential” of nonhuman spacecraft — which Grusch obligingly illustrated with his index finger.
“You can be projected, quasi-projected from higher dimensional space to lower dimensional,” he explained. “It’s a scientific trope that you can actually cross, literally, as far as I understand, but there’s probably guys with PhDs who would probably argue about that.”
Yeah, they probably would.
The truth is out there. Just don’t expect to learn it from the alien life forms currently running the People’s House.

• Haha
Reactions: CoachJaxKnows
No. But it is a rip on what the Nazis had started during and prior to WWII.
Still seems weird that the US and close allies are so far ahead in terms of use of them. Probably due to our huge spending advantage.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Anyone think the stealth tech is of alien origin? Sorry to hijack ciggy
I don't. Just an opinion, but I think if there was contact with aliens there wouldn't be a whistleblower testifying in front of Congress. That dude would get shot if the government didn't want that getting out or the president would be upstaging him to run for president of the whole world.

end-homer-simpson.gif

I don't. Just an opinion, but I think if there was contact with aliens there wouldn't be a whistleblower testifying in front of Congress. That dude would get shot if the government didn't want that getting out or the president would be upstaging him to run for president of the whole world.
Was thinking more of in the lines of something that crashed and reverse engineered. Don't believe in little green men or lizard people are secretly running things. What I could possibly see is a drone type craft from a dead civilization.

Still seems weird that the US and close allies are so far ahead in terms of use of them. Probably due to our huge spending advantage.
No. It’s understanding how angles and materials respond to radio waves.

He seems nutty. Can't believe this is being openly.discussed in Congress.

There is a really simple way to prove any single one of his claims. All he needs to do.is take people to the locations of these aircraft. Otherwise shut him up and get him some meds.

No. But it is a rip on what the Nazis had started during and prior to WWII.
It's based on equations discovered by some Russian dude in the 1950's or something. It's always been funny to me that one of the most significant technological advances to come out of the Soviet Union and they didn't realize what they had so they let him publish a book tot he public.

It's based on equations discovered by some Russian dude in the 1950's or something. It's always been funny to me that one of the most significant technological advances to come out of the Soviet Union and they didn't realize what they had so they let him publish a book tot he public.
The general shape and reflectivity of radar and countermeasures were well known to the nazis. Much of the soviet mig bureau etc was built on espionage including multiple trips to the British Rolls-Royce factory where jet engines were made.

The general shape and reflectivity of radar and countermeasures were well known to the nazis. Much of the soviet mig bureau etc was built on espionage including multiple trips to the British Rolls-Royce factory where jet engines were made.
Well, the actual design, yes. However, the basic mathematics behind it were discovered by a Russian. They just never figured out how to apply the math to anything. Skunk Works at Northrup Grumman did though.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT