ADVERTISEMENT

All Call for NOC

IAChief32

HR Heisman
Apr 21, 2017
Alright you heathens...its getting to be that time of year for what I think of as the official kick off to the wrestling season...Night of Conflict. In the past, the staff has put a lot of work into this because all proceeds go to benefit the HWC. This year, we are going to try and help Tony and his crew out to get things set up for the evenings event and maybe give the staff a break. It will be a great chance to meet your fellow wrestling fans, maybe some of the staff and wrestlers, give back to HWC and H.S. wrestling, and maybe have a little f** while we're at it. If you have have been looking at the donation thing going on for HWC and been thinking, "I can't hang with that," than this would be an excellent opportunity to give up your most precious resource...your time.

Where: Carver Hawkeye
When: Oct 13, 2017 @Noon
Contact: iawrestlecontact@gmail.com (Tony is going to need a head count)

Tony has stated that all the noon volunteers will get in for free for the event. If you have already purchased a ticket, VIP or otherwise, that's o.k. because its still going to HWC. The more hands we have, the quicker we get done to retire over to the local watering hole to pregame prior to the event. Look forward to seeing you there...I will be the guy holding the coffee cup supervising ;) Go HAWKS!

Thanks, Chief! I'll be there early afternoon.

In addition to emailing Tony, maybe any interested fans could post in this thread to give us an idea of what kind of group we'll have setting up. They could use some help tearing down afterward, too, so if fans can hang around and pitch in after the event, even better.

Bump this as well. Let's show some cesspool pride and get some support for this event. I know a lot of you are wrestling parents and do a shit load but maybe someday your kid will be at NOC. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I'll be in California for work. Got a new job that requires more travel and I hate it. Cuts into my message board reading and wrestling time. Also looks like I might be traveling in March which sucks

I'll be in California for work. Got a new job that requires more travel and I hate it. Cuts into my message board reading and wrestling time. Also looks like I might be traveling in March which sucks

Bummer bro...gotta do what you gotta do. Was wondering what happened to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT