ADVERTISEMENT

All-Ferentz Team Article from HN

Tate didn't have near the weapons around him as Stanzi. With that said... Two of my all time favorite hawks

I probably stick with Tate but I don't entirely agree here. His run game was awful in 2004 but his last two seasons he had Albert Young. In 2004-05 he had Solomon, Hinkel and Chandler. His last season he had Chandler, Brodell and Douglas. Douglas is probably on this list if he didn't get in legal jeopardy. Maybe the best true freshman receiver of the Ferentz era.

Two guys I haven't thought about in awhile.
1-Jovan Johnson: great player on some really good teams.

2- Jason Baker: I think Ryan Donahue was a good, solid punter. But Baker was the best we have had in a long time.

Fullbacks were #1 and #2 on my all time list. Great players and could be trusted with the ball.

Two guys I haven't thought about in awhile.
1-Jovan Johnson: great player on some really good teams.

2- Jason Baker: I think Ryan Donahue was a good, solid punter. But Baker was the best we have had in a long time.

Fullbacks were #1 and #2 on my all time list. Great players and could be trusted with the ball.

I remember the story of Jovon's recruitment. Iowa staff was recruiting his teammate and he gave them his game tape to review him.

He played QB for them. Could be a situation like Diante Vines. He had to play QB until last year when he switched to receiver.

I remember the story of Jovon's recruitment. Iowa staff was recruiting his teammate and he gave them his game tape to review him.

He played QB for them. Could be a situation like Diante Vines. He had to play QB until last year when he switched to receiver.

Man I completely forgot about that! Thanks for sharing.

It would be nice to have an athlete like Jeremy Allen at fullback again even though we use the position less with 2 TE sets.

Maybe with the great TE recruits we're bringing in we can use them as H backs too.

Imagine some formations in a couple years where you have a shifty RB like Goodson, Martin spread out at WR, Miamen spread out, Yelverton inline TE and Lachey as an H-back.

ADVERTISEMENT