ADVERTISEMENT

All IOWA Buzzer Beaters Under Coach Ferentz.. great YouTube vid!

All awesome wins, my favorites are the two against Michigan teams -- msu 7got6 and the recent one against harbog. Heck, what am I saying, the holloway lsu and greeneout against psu and... and...were great too. Several other buzzer beaters like the ones against isu, nw, niu, ndsu are missing but good move omitting those.

Iowa did rip MSU's heart out that night when 7 got 6 in what may have been the most brutal football game Iowa has ever played. Unfortunately, MSU got revenge and then some in that 2015 Big Ten championship game, ending Iowa's undefeated season and ripping every Hawkeye fan's heart to shreds....

Wow, great memories. I can remember watching the end the LSU game with my buddy, think we were about about 13 or 14 at the time. Just ran around his house for a solid 5 minutes. Good times.

Fun vid. I was at the PSU 08, Mich '16, and the Pitt game....the PSU and Michigan games were so much fun because, going into it, it seemed nobody thought we had a chance. I thought we had a pretty good team in '08, so I was cautiously optimistic. The michigan game? I thought we'd get killed.

Iowa did rip MSU's heart out that night when 7 got 6 in what may have been the most brutal football game Iowa has ever played. Unfortunately, MSU got revenge and then some in that 2015 Big Ten championship game, ending Iowa's undefeated season and ripping every Hawkeye fan's heart to shreds....
Without a doubt, the Iowa vs MSU series has become very interesting since Dantonio arrived. Similar programs, with similar process for success. Smash mouth BIG football. Like Izzo, I can't stand Dantonio for some of the crap he's done in the name of chasing the win, but you still have to respect what they've done at MSU. Look forward to playing the Spartans every season.

ADVERTISEMENT