ADVERTISEMENT

All our dreams have come true - Herschel Walker is officially running for the US Senate

Didn't he threaten his now ex wife with a gun?
That would seem disqualifying, but, I guess not in today's GOP.

Not sure if that was ever confirmed, but his ex-wife did accuse him of doing that. Walker has struggled a lot with mental health issues for a long time.

He is not even close to being qualified for the job. His number one qualification seems to be that he’s Trump’s most loyal black friend.

As opposed to being in the KKK like the Dem hero Byrd. Of course you could go with Gerry Studds banging underage male pages. Plenty of good stuff there.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
This is a potential nightmare for Senate GOP. If the Dems hand picked a guy to run against Warnock...it would be HW. :D :D :D :D :D

Reactions: Huey Grey
Not sure if that was ever confirmed, but his ex-wife did accuse him of doing that. Walker has struggled a lot with mental health issues for a long time.

He is not even close to being qualified for the job. His number one qualification seems to be that he’s Trump’s most loyal black friend.
I bet he still gets a lot of votes.

Guy will be a disaster in a debate. Looking forward to Turd's endorsement. Walker might be the only guy on planet Earth that can make Trump look smart.
Trump has encouraged two people to run in the primary. Nice ploy on his part to boost his odds of finally backing a winner

Reactions: DFSNOLE and MitchLL
Trump has encouraged two people to run in the primary. Nice ploy on his part to boost his odds of finally backing a winner
As close as the two runoffs were, you,'d think Perdue and Loeffler would both run again.

The Senate map for 2022 favors the good guys right now. The Republicans keep putting up shit candidates and maybe the Dems can get to the point of telling Manchin to go eff himself.

He has the potential of winning this even over Warnock. He is a gigantic name and would probably raise massive amounts of money. Honestly I have no idea is he is even capable of going through the campaign process. But lets say he can. His name and fundraising alone would make him competitive.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Robert Byrd recanted his racist views a long time ago.

Robert Byrd DIED a long time ago.

I used to laugh when idiots would constantly bring up Byrd as some kind of evidence that Democrats had as many racists as Republicans. It was never a good argument, but the fact that they bring him up a decade after he died shows how desperate that strategy is.

I used to laugh when idiots would constantly bring up Byrd as some kind of evidence that Democrats had as many racists as Republicans. It was never a good argument, but the fact that they bring him up a decade after he died shows how desperate that strategy is.

Shit, I still hear them talk about Ted Kennedy and the death of Mary Jo Kopechne when they need a break from liberal pedo rings and the Clinton Mafia.

Reactions: artradley
My bad, Larry Elder is the Republican running in the California governor’s recall vote, and he’s the guy who threatened a wife with a gun.
But, if Walker did that too, nobody should be surprised.

It’s not a strategy. Just a dumb response I purposely made to a dumb poster about his dumb post.

LMAO. Nope. No alcohol. Just tired and casually browsing HROT while shitting.

Oh, I guess I did eat a Delta 8 gummy a bit ago to help with sleep, so maybe I am slightly impaired. But nah, just tired.

@FAUlty Gator, sorry, I'm in Loganville, a northern suburb of Atlanta.
"where's Loganville? ~ 96Rock

I was a member of Cedar Lake Golf Club for awhile. That was a very long time ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT