ADVERTISEMENT

All Quiet on the Western Front

You keep deflecting. You make a serious accusation, are asked to defend it with some type of evidence, then deflect and avoid.

What’s my party?

What do you mean by “devoid of morality and success?”

And what “stupidity” is this party that you’re calling “my party” uniquely promoting?
If you didn’t comprehend my point, idk what’s wrong with you. I shoveled shit down your throat like every Dem does when they get offended.

If you didn’t comprehend my point, idk what’s wrong with you. I shoveled shit down your throat like every Dem does when they get offended.
Lol. Wut?

Why can you never answer a direct challenge or question, directly?

Deflect, avoid.

Every single claim you’ve made of me you’ve been unable to defend with actual evidence. You invent something about me, then, when asked to defend your made-up claim with evidence, offer nothing but deflections and avoidances.

My questions and challenges to you are very clear and direct. Why do you always run from answering?

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Lol. Wut?

Why can you never answer a direct challenge or question, directly?

Deflect, avoid.

Every single claim you’ve made of me you’ve been unable to defend with actual evidence. You invent something about me, then, when asked to defend your made-up claim with evidence, offer nothing but deflections and avoidances.

My questions and challenges to you are very clear and direct. Why do you always run from answering?
Are you offended? You should be. I’ve been playing your ass for quite some time. Giving you a dose of what dumbass liberals push on the public.

Are you offended? You should be. I’ve been playing your ass for quite some time. Giving you a dose of what dumbass liberals push on the public.
No you haven't. You're doing what you accuse liberals of doing. It's not the same thing. It's a really douchey performative strawman. Best case. If you're being sincere (which I don't believe)

Huh. So… your defense of making a whole slew of unfounded claims and accusations of me, as well as of Germany and the German citizenry, is to just flatly say that all this manufacturing of flat falsehoods is to exemplify “what dumbass liberals push on the public”?

Is the above an accurate summary of your performance?

If you actually believe that, you are more of an idiot than many have given you credit for.
🤷‍♂️ believe what you want BNG, but the sick bastards that thought putting people in gas chambers was ok have lived, reproduced, and instilled the same ideology.

I want to remind you, @NCHawk5 , that your flatly ignorant, flatly unfounded characterization of Germany and its citizenry, in this thread, was unrelated to me — was neither in response to me, nor was I even yet in the thread.

So your defense of yourself and your stream of falsehoods rings pretty hollow.

I want to remind you, @NCHawk5 , that your flatly ignorant, flatly unfounded characterization of Germany and its citizenry, in this thread, was unrelated to me — was neither in response to me, nor was I even yet in the thread.

So your defense of yourself and your stream of falsehoods rings pretty hollow.
Germans can go f themselves, and that’s not an uncommon opinion. You stand on the graves of millions of people who would be alive now if not for German aggression.

you’re similar to that Fujitsu loser lawyer that doesn’t understand how hated he is. Hilarious, but keep sympathizing with the garbage of the garbage.

Imagine feeling justified in making false accusations after false accusation, false claim after false claim, initially doubling down on these accusations and claims upon their being challenged, then, once realizing that you can’t defend any of these accusations and claims with actual evidence, to just say, “well this is what liberals do, so ha!”

All while claiming you’ve found Buddhism and your posting style and substance was going to reflect some sort of awakening.

This is why I can’t fully quit HROT. It’s just too fantastical.

Thank you, @NCHawk5 . It’s been fun.

Germans can go f themselves, and that’s not an uncommon opinion. You stand on the graves of millions of people who would be alive now if not for German aggression.

you’re similar to that Fujitsu loser lawyer that doesn’t understand how hated he is. Hilarious, but keep sympathizing with the garbage of the garbage.
Lol wut? Wait, are you in liberal liar pretend mode? What are you talking about?

You are once again suggesting I am a Nazi sympathizer, right? Just to be clear?

Imagine feeling justified in making false accusations after false accusation, false claim after false claim, initially doubling down on these accusations and claims upon their being challenged, then, once realizing that you can’t defend any of these accusations and claims with actual evidence, to just say, “well this is what liberals do, so ha!”

All while claiming you’ve found Buddhism and your posting style and substance was going to reflect some sort of awakening.

This is why I can’t fully quit HROT. It’s just too fantastical.

Thank you, @NCHawk5 . It’s been fun.
You’re nothing more than a left wing anti semite with extremist views

Lol wut? Wait, are you in liberal liar pretend mode? What are you talking about?

You are once again suggesting I am a Nazi sympathizer, right? Just to be clear?
See below hitler 2.0

You’re nothing more than a left wing anti semite with extremist views
Link to my extremist views? Link to my expressing antisemitic views?

Wait, are you back in pretend-liberal persona? Just freely making up stuff because that’s what you perceive liberals do?

Link to my extremist views? Link to my expressing antisemitic views?

Wait, are you back in pretend-liberal persona? Just freely making up stuff because that’s what you perceive liberals do?
No link required. Your stupid defense of Germans is all we need.

Reviewing…

@NCHawk5 you have now claimed me a Nazi sympathizer and antisemite.

I’ve asked you to provide some type of evidence to defend this claim.

You deflected.

You made the claim again.

I again asked for evidence.

You offered some “liberals lie so I’m making up lies because liberal lie” type of defense.

This, essentially, is an admission that the accusation that I am a Nazi sympathizer and/or antisemite is actually without any evidence and untrue.

But now you’re back to making the claim, once again, that I’m a Nazi sympathizer and/or antisemite?!

Have I broken you completely?

Fine, I’ll ask again. Link to one statement made by me that even suggests sympathy for nazism or antisemitism.

Remember, you also claimed I’m one of the biggest promoters of antisemitism views in this forum, so there should be evidence.

I’ll also remind you that you have also claimed that you don’t follow me or my posting history closely at all.

There’s a lot going on, here. Lol.

Reviewing…

@NCHawk5 you have now claimed me a Nazi sympathizer and antisemite.

I’ve asked you to provide some type of evidence to defend this claim.

You deflected.

You made the claim again.

I again asked for evidence.

You offered some “liberals lie so I’m making up lies because liberal lie” type of defense.

This, essentially, is an admission that the accusation that I am a Nazi sympathizer and/or antisemite is actually without any evidence and untrue.

But now you’re back to making the claim, once again, that I’m a Nazi sympathizer and/or antisemite?!

Have I broken you completely?

Fine, I’ll ask again. Link to one statement made by me that even suggests sympathy for nazism or antisemitism.

Remember, you also claimed I’m one of the biggest promoters of antisemitism views in this forum, so there should be evidence.

I’ll also remind you that you have also claimed that you don’t follow me or my posting history closely at all.

There’s a lot going on, here. Lol.
Yeah, you’re a Nazi sympathizer borderline a flat out Nazi.

No link required. Your stupid defense of Germans is all we need.
What’s stupid about it? I realize I’ve already asked you to qualify your earlier stated opinion and you still haven’t answered.

I’ll say it again. Your opinion about Germans and Germany, stated in post #16, is flat false.

I challenged you on that, and you still haven’t addressed the challenge. Deflect, avoid, respond with newly-invented falsehoods…

… weirdly offer up some weird notion of “liberals lie so I lie” blanket self-pardon…

Fantastic.

What’s stupid about it? I realize I’ve already asked you to qualify your earlier stated opinion and you still haven’t answered.

I’ll say it again. Your opinion about Germans and Germany, stated in post #16, is flat false.

I challenged you on that, and you still haven’t addressed the challenge. Deflect, avoid, respond with newly-invented falsehoods…

… weirdly offer up some weird notion of “liberals lie so I lie” blanket self-pardon…

Fantastic.
What’s stupid? They slaughtered millions of people based on race/religious affiliation. Are you that dumb that you’ll effortlessly forgive them for it? I’m not. F Germany and its people.

Grandiose interpretation of self is a red flag for anti semitism
Lol. Where in the hell did you get that idea? Crazy thing is I googled “common behaviors of malignant narcissism” while this performance of yours has been playing out. It’s fascinating.

FWIW, my “spectacular” comment is not an expression of self-admiration. I’m admiring this crazy back-and-forth we’re having.

It’s really quite incredible.

What’s stupid? They slaughtered millions of people based on race/religious affiliation. Are you that dumb that you’ll effortlessly forgive them for it? I’m not. F Germany and its people.
Who said I forgave anybody? Link to anything I’ve said even suggesting forgiveness of nazism?

Lol. Where in the hell did you get that idea? Crazy thing is I googled “common behaviors of malignant narcissism” while this performance of yours has been playing out. It’s fascinating.

FWIW, my “spectacular” comment is not an expression of self-admiration. I’m admiring this crazy back-and-forth we’re having.

It’s really quite incredible.
You’re an anti-Semite, and one that lacks self awareness to recognize.

Your defense of the Germans is all we need.
Defense of Germans? You made a claim in post 16. I challenged you on that claim. Because your claim is false, and I know it from having traveled Germany and from having friends in Germany. The German people have gone to very real lengths to do precisely the opposite of what you claimed in post 16.

A claim you still have not defended with actual evidence.

Which is, at least, consistent for you.

I’ll remind you, @NCHawk5, that there is evidence of you, implicitly, “forgiving” Penn State because “you found Buddhism” — making this entire performance of yours in this thread (and others)…

… Spectacular.

“Oh look, a bunch of replies. I wonder what everyone else thought of the movie.”

tenor.gif

Defense of Germans? You made a claim in post 16. I challenged you on that claim. Because your claim is false, and I know it from having traveled Germany and from having friends in Germany. The German people have gone to very real lengths to do precisely the opposite of what you claimed in post 16.

A claim you still have not defended with actual evidence.

Which is, at least, consistent for you.
You defend Germans. \thread.

I will address because I’m a nice guy. You defending these pieces of trash that don’t deserve an ounce of sympathy/empathy for the sins of their fathers and grandfathers. F them for generations. Do you have any clue what these bastards did to human beings?

I’ll remind you, @NCHawk5, that there is evidence of you, implicitly, “forgiving” Penn State because “you found Buddhism” — making this entire performance of yours in this thread (and others)…

… Spectacular.
Hilarious that I forgive Penn State fans who were totally ignorant of what was going on, and completely on board with prosecuting everyone involved. You = 🤡

You defend Germans. \thread.

I will address because I’m a nice guy. You defending these pieces of trash that don’t deserve an ounce of sympathy/empathy for the sins of their fathers and grandfathers. F them for generations. Do you have any clue what these bastards did to human beings?
You simply cannot defend what you claimed in post 16. You can’t, and you won’t.

By this thinking you just expressed, @NCHawk5, nobody can ever be forgiven for anything, because forefathers.

This is why the Penn State thing is funny.

Once again, you have zero defense of post 16. Post 16 is flat false, and bigoted at that.

Give me a second. I’ll try to help you with your ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT