ADVERTISEMENT

All sports noise

Sports during coronavirus should be representative of the pandemic. If there are no fans, there should be no fan noise. As it is, it reminds me of a laugh track during sitcoms. Plus, they aren’t always able to get it accurate to the play or synced correctly. A lot of the athletes hate it too.

I just think it is both dishonest and and annoying because any sports fans knows there is not a constant humming.

Edit: I tried to watch Yankees game tonight. Couldn't handle it. Gave me a headache.

Hate it. Basically it’s some guy on a switchboard increasing the volume when he or she Decides something exciting happens. It‘s disingenuous.
When the Cardinals played at Wrigley Field this year, the second game of several double headers, the Cardinals were the " home team " due to the make up games, yet the Cubs continually piped in " noise " at points in the game that would have never happened in StL. All those games should have been played under protest, even though the Cards took the series from the Cubs yet again...

• Haha
Reactions: PackerHawkeye1
Yeah, I think we can all agree that it sucks.

But without the crowd noise, you'd hear how salty the coaches and the refs are out there.

When the Cardinals played at Wrigley Field this year, the second game of several double headers, the Cardinals were the " home team " due to the make up games, yet the Cubs continually piped in " noise " at points in the game that would have never happened in StL. All those games should have been played under protest, even though the Cards took the series from the Cubs yet again...

:)

3c7dfbffb52f09ec4ccfcf7839bb86a6.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT