ADVERTISEMENT

All these fake christians in Georgia waking up...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
... and realizing their vote for abortions, domestic violence, infidelity and outright incompetence was all for naught. Standing up for their christian values is only important to them when it comes to baking cakes for the gays, trans and drag queens. If there is a God and Christ with all these rules that christians should live by, it will be interesting to be a fly on the cloud when they are greeted by St Peter at the pearly gates.

I'm hoping that Warnock won because a bunch of people swallowed their political views and voted for him or at least refused to cast their vote for Walker.

At the very least you can say there is a line with those people. There is no line with the remaining 1.7 million that voted for Walker.

I'm hoping that Warnock won because a bunch of people swallowed their political views and voted for him or at least refused to cast their vote for Walker.

At the very least you can say there is a line with those people. There is no line with the remaining 1.7 million that voted for Walker.
This one earned some respect:
Georgia Lt. Gov Geoff Duncan (R) said he did not vote for either Republican Herschel Walker or Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) in the state’s Senate runoff.

“I showed up to vote this morning,” Duncan told CNN’s John Berman on Wednesday. “I was one of those folks who got in line and spent about an hour waiting, and it was the most disappointing ballot I’ve ever stared at in my entire life since I started voting.”

Reactions: IACub
This one earned some respect:
Georgia Lt. Gov Geoff Duncan (R) said he did not vote for either Republican Herschel Walker or Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) in the state’s Senate runoff.

“I showed up to vote this morning,” Duncan told CNN’s John Berman on Wednesday. “I was one of those folks who got in line and spent about an hour waiting, and it was the most disappointing ballot I’ve ever stared at in my entire life since I started voting.”

Unfortunately he didn't run for re-election (Lt Govs in Georgia are elected on a separate ticket) and Georgia elected an election denier who was involved in the fake electors scheme as Lt Governor.

... and realizing their vote for abortions, domestic violence, infidelity and outright incompetence was all for naught. Standing up for their christian values is only important to them when it comes to baking cakes for the gays, trans and drag queens. If there is a God and Christ with all these rules that christians should live by, it will be interesting to be a fly on the cloud when they are greeted by St Peter at the pearly gates.
Ironic post. Classic.

You might want to take a closer look at Warnock.

Disclaimer - This doesn't mean I support Walker, because I don't.

Reactions: Nole Lou
This is not a recent phenomenon.

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT