ADVERTISEMENT

All this, inject facts into the populace about the 46th President

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm still waiting on him to tax the rich he ran on.

Joe is all hat no cattle.
Spoiler: it won’t work. First thing corps will do is raise prices. It’s a potential long-term solution but it’ll just throw gas all over the problem right now.

The only fact I really give a shit about: isn't Trump

And Trump could've been president and we'd still have the same inflation...so that's moot

Explain the Filibuster to me. Why does the GOP vote unanimously against anything to help the country?
It doesn't Chris. Just like the dems didn't ALWAYS vote unanimously against Trump. Biden has the proverbial "more cards in his hand" than the vast majority of presidents and still struggles to accomplish things. The great unifier isnt getting much of shit done.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
It doesn't Chris. Just like the dems didn't ALWAYS vote unanimously against Trump. Biden has the proverbial "more cards in his hand" than the vast majority of presidents and still struggles to accomplish things. The great unifier sint getting mich of shit done.
He doesn't the GOP is 49 votes nay on everything and filibusters the rest. VP Harris has had to be the tiebreaker on far too many simple Administration appointments. You truly have no clue.

Come on man... don't go full r-word, never go full r-word
Do you watch the news? Claiming the media is against Biden is just a straight up lie. What, are you going to be upset with them for questioning the Putin price hike garbage?

He doesn't the GOP is 49 votes nay on everything and filibusters the rest. VP Harris has had to be the tiebreaker on far too many simple Administration appointments. You truly have no clue.

Insert he'srightyouknow.jpg....though in fairness the GOP doesn't have the monopoly on such things, the very large majority, but not the monopoly

Do you watch the news? Claiming the media is against Biden is just a straight up lie. What, are you going to be upset with them for questioning the Putin price hike garbage?
I will say there is a difference between "against him" and "done everything to prop". Even CNN and MSNBC has realized he is a loser on some shit.

LMAO. The press has done all it could to prop up the Biden administration. They’re left with little choice at the moment.
It's embarrassing how bad the press bends over for the left. What's worse is we have people on this board that are so effing dumb that they ignore the ridiculousness of the leftist media bias.

Reactions: NCHawk5
I will say there is a difference between "against him" and "done everything to prop". Even CNN and MSNBC has realized he is a loser on some shit.
Would you say the 4th estate is failing the country relating to Biden? That’s the origin of this back and forth. I will say propping him up is a hell of a lot more defendable than his claim.

Actually I try not to, because I know both sides use propaganda, just one side would have Goebbels rock hard if he was alive today....I just find it interesting that the BBC, etc., and he'll even Al Jazeera, often have far more similar coverage to our "leftist" media than the complete horse shit you find on Fox news and the ilk. Let me guess, they're in on it too.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Actually I try not to, because I know both sides use propaganda, just one side would have Goebbels rock hard if he was alive today....I just find it interesting that the BBC, etc., and he'll even Al Jazeera, often have far more similar coverage to our "leftist" media than the complete horse shit you find on Fox news and the ilk. Let me guess, they're in on it too.
Now we’re on the move. That’s a dead horse debate for the day. Claiming Biden is being treated unfairly by the media after the 4 year nightly shit show during the orange turds reign is just not reality.

I don't care about 2024. I'm talking 2022 Midterms
Yes you do.

If you are asking if I think the democrats are going to lose a shit ton of seats in 2022, Yes, I believe they will and should as many dems have proven to be absolutely useless. Which brings us back to having the majority in the 3 branches and still not being able to accomplish shit.

Now we’re on the move. That’s a dead horse debate for the day. Claiming Biden is being treated unfairly by the media after the 4 year nightly shit show during the orange turds reign is just not reality.

Sorry, but his presidency was a complete shit show compared to now....to even compare the two is completely stupid.....you should just stick with rolling laughing emoji. Lincoln has a great quote that often comes to mind when I read your posts, which makes me think you're just a long time troll under a different name

And not sure where I said Biden was being unfairly treated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT