ADVERTISEMENT

All this, inject facts into the populace about the 46th President

Yes you do.

If you are asking if I think the democrats are going to lose a shit ton of seats in 2022, Yes, I believe they will and should as many dems have proven to be absolutely useless.
No, I don't. The Democrats are useless per you and the 200 House Republicans and 49 Republican Senators are?

Sorry, but his presidency was a complete shit show compared to now....to even compare the two is completely stupid.....you should just stick with rolling laughing emoji. Lincoln has a great quote that often comes to mind when I read your posts, which makes me think you're just a long time troll under a different name
He is.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Sorry, but his presidency was a complete shit show compared to now....to even compare the two is completely stupid.....you should just stick with rolling laughing emoji. Lincoln has a great quote that often comes to mind when I read your posts, which makes me think you're just a long time troll under a different name
Sorry, but his presidency didn’t involve crippling inflation on the American public, his policies on China were spectacular, and he did fine on the pandemic. Biden has failed the American people. He offers no solutions, blames everything on trump, and doesn’t have the appearance of even knowing what country he’s in.

Nice character assassination to avoid the reality that team Biden is approaching trump level incompetence. The public agrees. Leftist message boards do not.

• Haha
Reactions: IAHawk2011
Sorry, but his presidency didn’t involve crippling inflation on the American public, his policies on China were spectacular, and he did fine on the pandemic. Biden has failed the American people. He offers no solutions, blames everything on trump, and doesn’t have the appearance of even knowing what country he’s in.

Nice character assassination to avoid the reality that team Biden is approaching trump level incompetence. The public agrees. Leftist message boards do not.
You are an Idiot. The definition. Troll or not.

Remember when Biden was going to get China to open up its oil reservoirs?

Pepperidge farms members...

Remember when Biden was going to get China to open up its pil reservoirs?

Pepperidge farms members...
Just think of all the shit trump did yet Biden is polling worse. The die hards on this board are MAGAs from the left. Anyone who exposes the nonsense is labeled troll, Nazi, stupid, etc.

Just think of all the shit trump did yet Biden is polling worse. The die hards on this board are MAGAs from the left. Anyone who exposes the nonsense is labeled troll, Nazi, stupid, etc.
P is Q, Q is P.

Chris reeks of piss. It's got to the point where even Dems on this board are calling out his partainsainship

Reactions: NCHawk5
*checks time*

Yep, this makes sense.

Best president since Lincoln, they say. Medias fault we can’t all see it.

*checks time*

Yep, this makes sense.

Best president since Lincoln, they say. Medias fault we can’t all see it.
I have never accused anyone of this, I don't think, but it wouldn't surprise me if chis of all people was a bot. It's the same narrative over and over with zero ability to see another perspective.

I have never accused anyone of this, I don't think, but it wouldn't surprise me if chis of all people was a bot. It's the same narrative over and over with zero ability to see another perspective.
The power of a twitter algorithm on the mind isn’t well studied. Reprogramming humans to believe and regurgitate information that’s fed to them based on their preferences will do things we have only seen in science fiction.

The power of a twitter algorithm on the mind isn’t well studied. Reprogramming humans to believe and regurgitate information that’s fed to them based on their preferences will do things we have only seen in science fiction.
You are the definition of projection

Reactions: TheCainer
I'm sure it'll work just as good as trickle down does.
Are you finally admitting that Republican economic law does not work????

It's about GD time.

What took you so long when the rest of us could clearly see it didn't work??????

Look at the polls. I guess the majority of Americans are idiots and they should just listen to you about who’s worse.
The majority of American believe that Abortion should be retained.

Is that your point?

Are you finally admitting that Republican economic law does not work????

It's about GD time.

What took you so long when the rest of us could clearly see it didn't work??????
Who tf said I didn't admit that? Do you admit that heavily taxing corps will also not work?

Explain the Filibuster to me. Why does the GOP vote unanimously against anything to help the country?
They are doing a service by blocking Build back better. Inflation would be even more insane with another trillion. How is this difficult to understand?

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm still waiting on him to tax the rich he ran on.

Joe is all hat no cattle.
I'd love that too. It sure would be a lot simpler if he could just write the laws and then enact them. Unfortunately for the President (and fortunately for everyone else), that's not the way our government works. So, if you want a serious tax the rich plan then you need about 12 more Democrats in the Senate (because there will always be at least two Democrats that want to weild power). Of course, we all know that that's basically a mathematical impossibility. The other option is to get rid of the filibuster. Evidently, Democrats would rather watch their legislative hopes piss away in the wind than do that.

The majority of American believe that Abortion should be retained.

Is that your point?
I have a hard time believing that the majority of Americans believe in abortion on demand up until birth.,but rather believe in a more moderate stance with some restrictions, like the Europeans. Are people even aware of what they are advocating? what’s wrong with letting the voters decide what they want?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT