ADVERTISEMENT

Alphabet Soup

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
I was thinking this morning the challenges announcers would face if somehow the Hawks would get JP ( Estrella), TJ (Power), and JT (Rock) on the court playing together. I could hear it now.

TJ gets the rebound and dribbles down the court, passes to JP, he shoots - misses, rebound by JT, back out to TJ, passes to JP, in to JT, back out to PJ, I mean JP, oh I give up! That would be funny stuff.

A little morning musing by a retired guy.

I was thinking this morning the challenges announcers would face if somehow the Hawks would get JP ( Estrella), TJ (Power), and JT (Rock) on the court playing together. I could hear it now.

TJ gets the rebound and dribbles down the court, passes to JP, he shoots - misses, rebound by JT, back out to TJ, passes to JP, in to JT, back out to PJ, I mean JP, oh I give up! That would be funny stuff.

Don't forget to add in CMac and PMac.

They tend to use last names so I think they'll manage ;)
Now if Fran keep landing more siblings.....

Reactions: BBHawk
Oh man, every combo of letters in the alphabet would be in play.
bowl-alphabet-soup-word-help-260nw-3359703.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT