ADVERTISEMENT

Alright post the best GIF of Twins right now

Holy God they got their asses kicked at home by a Sunbelt Team. Yeah they would beat Iowa in Kinnick. What a joke. Iowa would beat ISU by 20 at least. That is a bad team. WTF has Matty been doing?

tenor.gif

Lololol I just got banhammer on CF. Haven’t been there in a month and they just banned me.
Me too lol. Been trolling there for years with no bans. They're hurting in a bad ****ign way right now lol.

Maybe Purdy spends a little less time on hype videos and more time practicing next week.

And maybe Pedo Twins stops posting new haircuts for Brock and half naked pics of him. What a joke. Iowa beats them without trying. Typical Matty no lines and no discipline.

Twins was already in bad shape. His soon to be ex officially wants support as he is late. And he is also behind on child support for his girls. Quite frankly, he should be more worried about that than getting 60k posts on an internet board. I am sure his kids are proud that he posts all day but behind on their support.

Twins was already in bad shape. His soon to be ex officially wants support as he is late. And he is also behind on child support for his girls. Quite frankly, he should be more worried about that than getting 60k posts on an internet board. I am sure his kids are proud that he posts all day but behind on their support.

Uh, what?

I don't get this weird thing with the twins guy... How does everyone know so much about him? All the details with a divorce and his kids. How do we even know this guy is real? I havent seen him post on this site for a long time.

Right now preparing my Ex and kids for the phone calls at the house. I heard from a Clone, Twins on the internet today again sent out my info. Pathetic. Some Brandon loser over there asks for my name and address every 6 months. And my ex and kids will get the “f the Hawks,” “your Dad is a loser” etc for a good week. And I am sure my law firm will get a ton of calls. And people wonder why I am scared of Twins and his minions? They are sick.

Right now preparing my Ex and kids for the phone calls at the house. I heard from a Clone, Twins on the internet today again sent out my info. Pathetic. Some Brandon loser over there asks for my name and address every 6 months. And my ex and kids will get the “f the Hawks,” “your Dad is a loser” etc for a good week. And I am sure my law firm will get a ton of calls. And people wonder why I am scared of Twins and his minions? They are sick.

Well his website is gonna tank. Think how they were one week ago versus now. Talk about a slap down. And then nothing for basketball. Not a good outlook.

Fever - I agree. But here I go again. Another year of him giving out my info and my ex and kids get to listen to shit on the phone or answering machine. Or one of my assistants listens to ot at the office. Rinse and repeat. Sad.

Fever - I agree. But here I go again. Another year of him giving out my info and my ex and kids get to listen to shit on the phone or answering machine. Or one of my assistants listens to ot at the office. Rinse and repeat. Sad.
Isn't there something you can do, legality-wise? Seems pretty sick and twisted.

Pink - simple deal. All anonymous. So my ex and kids as well as my staff gets to hear this for the next week. Twins and/or his minions do this every 6 months or possibly year. It is sad. Get the phone messages screaming f bombs. Hell last time Twins did this either he or his minions ordered pizza or taxi’s to my ex’s house for 2 weeks straight. My young kids were thrilled with the honking horn at 5 am. I wanted the pizza though. But sad they do it to my ex. Twins knows where I live and work leave my ex and kids out of your sick game.

ADVERTISEMENT