ADVERTISEMENT

Alumni Committee Dissolved

Hey Steve why do you continue to ignore what the current players are saying about what you accuse of being a racist program?
5:30am and clown fan runs to an Iowa board to post an emoji. They don’t have the balls to post any response in fear that their delusion will be beat destroyed. They also aren’t obsess with big bro Iowa because they say so. Just ignore their actions.

I do love it when clown fans prove me right. We want more. We want more. We want more and clown fans with their little bro syndrome will give it to us.

5:30am and clown fan runs to an Iowa board to post an emoji. They don’t have the balls to post any response in fear that their delusion will be beat destroyed. They also aren’t obsess with big bro Iowa because they say so. Just ignore their actions.

I do love it when clown fans prove me right. We want more. We want more. We want more and clown fans with their little bro syndrome will give it to us.
Called it. Clown fan has no balls.

I win

CyTwins is kinda losing it now that he's banned from his own cesspool and is staring at a possible lawsuit.
Yep clown fans are really pissed that despite their delusions Iowa still owns them. Their best team in school history goes 7-6 and owned so bad by the Hawks that clown fans bailed left and right at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

YIKES

Locking your door is one option. I'd prefer the whole neighborhood is made better.
ISU fans want to be as good or better than Iowa so bad that a publisher of their website posted that what is bad for Iowa is good for Iowa State. Three Iowa basketball players were accused of rape (none convicted) and that clown thought a woman possibly being raped raped at UI was good for Iowa State. That was a bottom of the barrel, bottom of the toilet bowl editorial.

They hate Iowa that much.

Last edited:
ISU fans want to be as good or better than Iowa so bad that a publisher of their website posted that what is bad for Iowa is good for Iowa State. Three Iowa basketball players were accused of rape (none convicted) and that clown thought a woman possibly being raped raped at UI was good for Iowa State. That was a bottom of the barrel, bottom of the toiled bowl editorial.

They hate Iowa that much.
I have plenty of experiences, both direct and indirect, that reinforce many of the perceptions of ISU loyalists we share. Before someone chimes in with the "I know plenty of nice ISU fans" or "there are Iowa fans that are jerks, too" response. Of course, to both. We're talking about broad groups of thousands of people in both cases...some with no direct relationship to either school. Similarly no program anywhere can recruit 100% saints to their programs, just as with the student body in general there are gonna be some kids that don't do well.

But there is and always has been a different core to the ISU fan base and school itself...a fundamental attitude or identity. It's as evident today as it was in the 80s.

Last edited:
I have plenty of experiences, both direct and indirect, that reinforce many of the perceptions of ISU loyalists we share. Before someone chimes in with the "I know plenty of nice ISU fans" or "there are Iowa fans that are jerks, too" response. Of course, to both. We're talking about broad groups of thousands of people in both cases...some with no direct relationship to either school. Similarly no program anywhere can recruit 100% saints to their programs, just as with the student body in general there are gonna be some kids that don't do well.

But there is and always has been a different core to the ISU fan base and school itself...a fundamental attitude or identity. It's as evident today as it was in the 80s.

Yep, exactly. There's just a different attitude surrounding the schools. My daughter (no pics) chose ISU for engineering. She noticed right away that there's just a different overarching mentality there. It's prevalent in the sports fans, but it's really a campus wide thing.

Yep, exactly. There's just a different attitude surrounding the schools. My daughter (no pics) chose ISU for engineering. She noticed right away that there's just a different overarching mentality there. It's prevalent in the sports fans, but it's really a campus wide thing.
Absolutely. I noticed it the first time (and one of the few) I set foot in ames... a Juco aggie kinda feel.

My daughter changed schools twice struggling to find her footing. Started in Iowa City, was too homesick so she tried ISMoo for a semester (Aunt and Uncle on my Ex's side live there). She ended up coming back to the Twin Cities and graduating w honors from the U of Minnesota.

She's said quite clearly and without Dad's prompting, that there's a noticeable difference between Iowa City and Ames.

SE Iowa for sure. I dated a chick a couple years ago from far SE Iowa. Spent a lot of time down there during the summer of 2020 and I have NEVER heard the N word casually used by so many people in my life.

You get outside of the bigger cities in Iowa, and there is plenty of racism to go around.
I have been around rural and small town Iowa with friends of color and everyone was treated with great hospitality.

Absolutely. I noticed it the first time (and one of the few) I set foot in ames... a Juco aggie kinda feel.

My daughter changed schools twice struggling to find her footing. Started in Iowa City, was too homesick so she tried ISMoo for a semester (Aunt and Uncle on my Ex's side live there). She ended up coming back to the Twin Cities and graduating w honors from the U of Minnesota.

She's said quite clearly and without Dad's prompting, that there's a noticeable difference between Iowa City and Ames.
To be honest Iowa City is a lot more pretentious.

Yep clown fans are really pissed that despite their delusions Iowa still owns them. Their best team in school history goes 7-6 and owned so bad by the Hawks that clown fans bailed left and right at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

YIKES
@Frosty7130 and @HerkyFan … what happened to CyTwins? I interact during rivalry week with CycloneFanatic folks and I see that guy post. Also heard the rumors that he tried to keep A. Bruce from competing in Iowa. What’s the latest?

@Frosty7130 and @HerkyFan … what happened to CyTwins? I interact during rivalry week with CycloneFanatic folks and I see that guy post. Also heard the rumors that he tried to keep A. Bruce from competing in Iowa. What’s the latest?
CyTwit was posting lies about Nwampka taking illegal payments to go to Iowa. He and Brandon both got the boot. Cat Stevens got a 2 week time out but is back to his regular BS.

Clown fans are struggling mightily without their King.

Word of his lies about Nwankpa being paid under the table to go to Iowa got back to his family, they threatened to sue, and the people who actually own CF (who do it as a part time gig and don't really pay attention to it) put the hammer down, something that Chris Williams never had the balls to do.

They're really liberal with the "Delete Thread" button now as a result.

I went to ISU out of HS, mainly because friends were going there and I didn't know what the hell I wanted to do. I didn't like it at all. Ended up dropping out, then when I went back to school I went to Iowa and it's just so much better in so many aspects including the cities. Then went to Drake for post grad. Heck, I liked going to Drake more than going to ISU.

I went to ISU out of HS, mainly because friends were going there and I didn't know what the hell I wanted to do. I didn't like it at all. Ended up dropping out, then when I went back to school I went to Iowa and it's just so much better in so many aspects including the cities. Then went to Drake for post grad. Heck, I liked going to Drake more than going to ISU.
Everyone's experience and priorities are different, there are surely people who started at Iowa and transferred out because they didn't like it. My older daughter is in her 3rd year at ISU and loves it. Wifey and I are both Iowa grads but we live in the DSM area and are glad she chose ISU. Beautiful campus that's self-contained and easily walkable, so she didn't need a car her first few years. Cy-Ride is a great bus system. And we like that she's just 45 minutes away straight up I35. Daughter #2 will probably end up at ISU as well. We're 100% Iowa fans but I have no problem acknowledging that ISU has been the best option for at least one of our kids, and probably both.

Word of his lies about Nwankpa being paid under the table to go to Iowa got back to his family, they threatened to sue, and the people who actually own CF (who do it as a part time gig and don't really pay attention to it) put the hammer down, something that Chris Williams never had the balls to do.

They're really liberal with the "Delete Thread" button now as a result.
Is the lawsuit deal an actual thing?

Look no further than their AD Pollturd to understand the fan base. He's a nerdy tool that can't control his emotions enough to not get kicked out of HS sporting events & resist holding press conferences to blame the refs for losses. Instead of being embarrassed by his behavior, Clown fans eat that sh&% up & beg for more. I'll never let my kids go anywhere near that cesspool.

Look no further than their AD Pollturd to understand the fan base. He's a nerdy tool that can't control his emotions enough to not get kicked out of HS sporting events & resist holding press conferences to blame the refs for losses. Instead of being embarrassed by his behavior, Clown fans eat that sh&% up & beg for more. I'll never let my kids go anywhere near that cesspool.
Crybaby Pollard is also the only AD I know that declares they are the “Bear” of the State when they were in a multi year losing streak against the Hawks in Football, MBB, WBB and Wrestling.

They do have us in women’s cross country though, maybe that is what he was talking about.

How “exciting” it must be for clown fans to be a fan of a women’s cross country school.

• Wow
Reactions: BornToWave
Actually, it's a good school. My daughter got 5 job offers before she even graduated. I hate the town and the people are just a bit....off in general.

Everyone's experience and priorities are different, there are surely people who started at Iowa and transferred out because they didn't like it. My older daughter is in her 3rd year at ISU and loves it. Wifey and I are both Iowa grads but we live in the DSM area and are glad she chose ISU. Beautiful campus that's self-contained and easily walkable, so she didn't need a car her first few years. Cy-Ride is a great bus system. And we like that she's just 45 minutes away straight up I35. Daughter #2 will probably end up at ISU as well. We're 100% Iowa fans but I have no problem acknowledging that ISU has been the best option for at least one of our kids, and probably both.
Plus, I was there a long time ago. So things have definitely changed.

• Haha
Actually, it's a good school. My daughter got 5 job offers before she even graduated. I hate the town and the people are just a bit....off in general.
Lots of good schools in Iowa & throughout US. Glad it worked out for her, but I personally dont want my kids in that environment & would gladly pay out-of-state/private school tuition to go elsewhere.

• Wow
Lots of good schools in Iowa & throughout US. Glad it worked out for her, but I personally dont want my kids in that environment & would gladly pay out-of-state/private school tuition to go elsewhere.
That is where I was with my kids. My oldest at one time wanted to go into vet med. I told her that was great but her choices would be between Missouri and Wisconsin. isu was off the table.

What environment are you talking about? If she’s just a regular student ISU is fine. You’re being a drama queen here.

What environment are you talking about? If she’s just a regular student ISU is fine. You’re being a drama queen here.
I'm talking about being surrounded by a high percentage of a-holes with the Clown dipsh&$ mentality. Plus the fact that I'd have to visit that cesspool on a regular basis. Call me what you want, but that's my opinion & it's not changing.

Reactions: I_OnlyWave_Atkids
That is where I was with my kids. My oldest at one time wanted to go into vet med. I told her that was great but her choices would be between Missouri and Wisconsin. isu was off the table.
I jokingly told my kids I wouldn't pay a dime for them to go to Clown-U.......& they'd be completely disowned for becoming a Cornholer (said jokingly in front of my wife, but actually dead f'en serious)

• Wow
I jokingly told my kids I wouldn't pay a dime for them to go to Clown-U.......& they'd be completely disowned for becoming a Cornholer (said jokingly in front of my wife, but actually dead f'en serious)
What if one of my kids were to meet a hard-core ISU fan while in school there?! Then someday my grandkids show up wearing those fugly mustard colors talking about how the refs screwed them over again, but they're so proud of their AD for holding a press conference to rant & rave for justice.

• Haha
I'm talking about being surrounded by a high percentage of a-holes with the Clown dipsh&$ mentality. Plus the fact that I'd have to visit that cesspool on a regular basis. Call me what you want, but that's my opinion & it's not changing.
I hope you’re kidding but I don’t think you are. Some of you who wouldn’t let your kid go to school where they want to go need a life.

I hope you’re kidding but I don’t think you are. Some of you who wouldn’t let your kid go to school where they want to go need a life.
It's a non-issue because my kids have been to both IC & Ames multiple times.......& they all agree that IC is great & LAmes is boring as hell. Have fun though buying Clown gear for your future grandkids!

• Wow
I don’t live in Iowa anymore and don’t have a dog in the fight. Iowa grad a long time ago. My point is I’m not telling my kids where they can’t go to school. If one of my boys wanted to be an engineer and go to ISU I’d certainly support him.
Just make sure to warn him that it's mostly chubby Ag girls there.

• Wow
Just make sure to warn him that it's mostly chubby Ag girls there.
I_OnlyWave_Atkids/Cytwins -- Is this like your 12th account this week? I'll give you this.......your level of obsession with Big Bro is very impressive! Tell your mom you got an online compliment & maybe she'll bring an extra sandwich down to the basement tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT