ADVERTISEMENT

Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike. Backfired as only supporters are Pro-Choice people.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently this nutbag is calling for a sex strike because because it seems that Georgia is going to prosecute women who have miscarriages.:rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/05/13/abortion-law-alyssa-milano-sex-strike-vpx.hln

Critics said the strike assumes that sex is enjoyed only by men and that women's bodies are commodities that can be denied to men as punishment. Some people also pointed out that the sex strike ignored LGBTQ people and didn't consider the possibility of sexual violence.

"Living under the patriarchy has already robbed me of safety, autonomy, opportunities, and trust in our institutions. Now I'm supposed to give up sex, too, and play into the fiction that it is just a bargaining chip/transaction for women," said Kristi Coulter on Twitter. "Love you, but nope."

"A shame because again, you are using sex as a weapon, as a way to get what you want," said Tammy Lawson on Twitter. "I guess your brain wasn't good enough."

Milano's call for a sex strike did attract some supporters, though likely not ones she intended.

Abortion opponents commended the actress on the idea, although their reasons for supporting it were entirely different.

"I'm totally with you, @Alyssa_Milano, on not having sex. But the issue isn't 'reproductive rights.' The issue is reproductive responsibilities & fidelity. No one should have sex until they're ready to embrace the privilege & responsibility of lifelong commitment & raising a child," Lila Rose, president of the anti-abortion organization Live Action, wrote.

Milano's call came a few days after Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed a bill that would ban abortions if a fetal heartbeat can be detected. It includes some exceptions, including if the pregnancy risks the life or poses irreversible physical harm to the pregnant woman.

If a woman is weaponizing sex for a political cause you can forget it even hoping after a few years if marriage.

Reactions: reotto
So she is promoting abstinence to prevent abortions? Wouldn't many of the the pro-lifers be for this?

They are. It took her a while to realize that she said, “Don’t have sex if you want to kill your baby. Only have see if it’s with someone you love and want to have a kid with.” Pro lifers were like , “Hell yeah!”

Reactions: Dudebra
If they really wanted to enact change, they’d ditch the sex strike and start a sandwich making strike.

2SBk8b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dudebra
Apparently this nutbag is calling for a sex strike because because it seems that Georgia is going to prosecute women who have miscarriages.:rolleyes:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/05/13/abortion-law-alyssa-milano-sex-strike-vpx.hln

Critics said the strike assumes that sex is enjoyed only by men and that women's bodies are commodities that can be denied to men as punishment. Some people also pointed out that the sex strike ignored LGBTQ people and didn't consider the possibility of sexual violence.

"Living under the patriarchy has already robbed me of safety, autonomy, opportunities, and trust in our institutions. Now I'm supposed to give up sex, too, and play into the fiction that it is just a bargaining chip/transaction for women," said Kristi Coulter on Twitter. "Love you, but nope."

"A shame because again, you are using sex as a weapon, as a way to get what you want," said Tammy Lawson on Twitter. "I guess your brain wasn't good enough."

Milano's call for a sex strike did attract some supporters, though likely not ones she intended.

Abortion opponents commended the actress on the idea, although their reasons for supporting it were entirely different.

"I'm totally with you, @Alyssa_Milano, on not having sex. But the issue isn't 'reproductive rights.' The issue is reproductive responsibilities & fidelity. No one should have sex until they're ready to embrace the privilege & responsibility of lifelong commitment & raising a child," Lila Rose, president of the anti-abortion organization Live Action, wrote.

Milano's call came a few days after Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed a bill that would ban abortions if a fetal heartbeat can be detected. It includes some exceptions, including if the pregnancy risks the life or poses irreversible physical harm to the pregnant woman.
And thus proving that liberal women deep down, are man hating F#cking bitches. Amazing how almost everything that sucks in life is now being CAUSED by liberals. They want everyone to be miserable like them. Thank God for Trump, because he make all liberals look like A$$HOLES now.

Reactions: Hawkeye_311
Am I the only one who thinks this article is stupid? Of course, only people who support the cause would join the protest. Duh!

The newest thing now is that she’s got some Hollywood folks saying they won’t do any movies in Georgia until the law is changed.

Funny once because they think THAT will make Pro life people decide that it’s OK do kill babies. Funny twice because the only people that it really hurts are the Hollywood types in the state who will get impacted by this.

Reactions: unIowa
She is out to protect women's reproductive rights but the problem is they have already reproduced when they head to the clinic.

20 posts in and still no pics.... wtf happened to this website.

I’ll check back later today. Get it together guys.

The newest thing now is that she’s got some Hollywood folks saying they won’t do any movies in Georgia until the law is changed.

Funny once because they think THAT will make Pro life people decide that it’s OK do kill babies. Funny twice because the only people that it really hurts are the Hollywood types in the state who will get impacted by this.
Oh no, no movies!!!!

Reactions: Dudebra and unIowa
Does anyone find "Pro life" vs. "Pro choice" just simply poor labeling? I suppose it's the politically charged labeling both sides want, but it's not as if pro-choicers hate life or that pro lifer's hate choice. It's also far too black and white, as abortion support is really more of a spectrum, with a minority on each end who take extreme positions one way or another.

Maybe there should just be an abortion scale, where "1" is 'no abortion ever' and "10" is 'I won't be able to go shopping with you on June 15th because I'm having my biannual abortion'

Then we'll just let the 1-3's fight with the 8-10's while the 4-7's come up with reasonable regulations. Who's with me?

Must be a joy being married to her. 'Sorry honey, no sex for awhile because I don't like what's going on politically in some other state." Not crazy at all.

Reactions: Mattski and Dudebra

You have to look awfully hard to think this is true. I'd bet men get attacked a hell of a lot more than women, I suppose the autonomy thing is abortion, but there is always the option to use protection or not eff for sport, and opportunities . . . there's more women in college and med-school, and at both daughters' graduation females were getting all kinds of scholly's not available to the boys.

I don't really understand the thread title. Why wouldn't the supporters be pro-choice? Why would Milano expect pro-life people to jump on board with her protest of an anti-abortion law?

I don't really understand the thread title. Why wouldn't the supporters be pro-choice? Why would Milano expect pro-life people to jump on board with her protest of an anti-abortion law?
Maybe should have left it at backfired. Either way, irony all over the place.

Report: All Six Men Attracted to Feminists Deeply Affected by Sex Strike

U.S.—According to a new report performed by the American Public Health Association, all six men who are sexually attracted to feminists are already suffering deeply from the ongoing sex strike for abortion rights.

The six men in the nation who identify as feminist-attracted include Greg, Sebastien, Shiloh, Ansel, Jade, and Ashley. All of them are from Oregon.

"While this sex strike was attempting to affect conservative men, in the end, it's these six sensitive males who will suffer the most," an APHA rep said. "Sebastien is particularly affected, as his girlfriend, Willow, had just come off a sex strike to save a rare species of field mouse in California. He was really looking forward to the end of the sex strike, but once Alyssa Milano and other pseud-celebrities called for a new strike, he realized it was going to be a long summer."

"Please keep all of these brave souls in your thoughts and vibes," he added.

While it may surprise many to find out that some people are sexually attracted to feminists, there are at least five or six men in America at any given time who suffer from FA (feminist attraction). The condition is categorized as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association, along with people who are attracted to women in Uggs and those who are attracted to Sonic the Hedgehog fanart.

https://babylonbee.com/news/report-all-six-men-attracted-to-feminists-deeply-affected-by-sex-strike

ADVERTISEMENT