ADVERTISEMENT

Am I aiding a crime against nature?

BelemNole

HB Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Each morning I hold on to a stuffed toy elephant so that my little female mutt can hump the shit out of it. Starts off as play, growling and tugging, then ends with full on humping.

She does like boys - well, her uncle (my parent's dog) and doesn't' hump him. That make her bi-curious?

Anyway I find it endlessly amusing. Everyone else in the house is disturbed by it.

Embarrassed Hide GIF by flor

Each morning I hold on to a stuffed toy elephant so that my little female mutt can hump the shit out of it. Starts off as play, growling and tugging, then ends with full on humping.

She does like boys - well, her uncle (my parent's dog) and doesn't' hump him. That make her bi-curious?

Anyway I find it endlessly amusing. Everyone else in the house is disturbed by it.
A female humping?

It's a dominance demonstration. Females of many species do it during periods of stress or heat cycles. Additionally, often times young dogs are altered too soon.

It is a little weird that you are holding it for her.

I used to have a bird that tried to hump my finger, she was constantly disappointed that I wouldn't let her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT