ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one....

So you are willing to pay for internet, sign in, open the browser and bitch about it? But it’s a hassle to sign in, open a browser, and watch the game?

And that’s the difficult method. I literally hit three buttons on my iPhone to stream the game on my tv.
And you can watch the game over and over and over again without recording it. The quality has been pretty good as well.

Just think where the facilities would rank without the renovations/improvements.
In the end, it's not going to change back. They aren't going to go back to just having the games on KGAN. Also, starting with the Va Tech game all games except 1 are on ESPN or BTN main channel.

I would guess the facilities would rank about where they did before BTN. Same goes for the results on the court/field. It’s not a bad thing, I just don’t think the BTN came along and boosted all schools.

I agree that it’s not going back to the old days and I’m fine with that. My only issue is that basketball programming flat out sucks for the BTN. B1G is pulling in all this money for the schools, but they have to charge its fans $10/mo to stream their basketball games. This is after its fans already pay to subscribe to the BTN via their cable/satellite package.

So you are willing to pay for internet, sign in, open the browser and bitch about it? But it’s a hassle to sign in, open a browser, and watch the game?

And that’s the difficult method. I literally hit three buttons on my iPhone to stream the game on my tv.

touche! actually i was at work (on lunch!) when i replied to this thread the first time, so no skin off my wallet on that one.;) But yes, i do have the internet at home. no cable or satellite but have been thinking of getting some sort of streaming deal setup.

i'm not a big tech fan, but i'm not apposed either so i guess i should just suck it up. and for the record, i did say that i was fine with the AM broadcast, just liked it better when it was on regular TV is all. no biggie.

I get it that people resist change, but my 67 year old Dad has Twitter so it’s time to get up to speed with current tech:)

I don't do streaming & don't care to do all the high tec stuff.
I live on a budget. Not poor, just don't throw money at everything
But what irritates me is I get Espn,espn2,FS1, & BTN
& have watched pretty much all the other big ten teams
except Iowa as of late. Why in the hell is it that Iowa is only streaming so far.
Yea I miss being able to watch every Iowa game like we used to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT