ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only person to have never had the Devil’s lettuce?

Have you only had crappy ditch weed or have you also tried legit, good dispensary stuff and it didn't affect you?

Well, it did affect me, but the effect was boring. Fuzziness, feeling a kind of like you're further deep in your head and everything is a little further away?

Just dulling your senses. Like your senses when you're really, really sleepy (but it didn't make me sleepy). Like hearing things through a tube, or looking through a slight fog?

Or, if you've ever done whippets, it feels like maybe the first 2% of that when things just start to kind of start to go out. If you just stopped it flat and held it as soon as you start to feel the nitrous, that's what I feel from weed.

Nothing that I would consider a fun or enjoyable effect. Or even a bad effect really. Just kind of boring.

But no I've never had anything special, just whatever was going around high school or college kids in the 90s, or Delta 8 at the CBD shops today. Probably crap, but it was still good enough for tons of people to love it, and I just never "got it".

Well, it did affect me, but the effect was boring. Fuzziness, feeling a kind of like you're further deep in your head and everything is a little further away?

Just dulling your senses. Like your senses when you're really, really sleepy (but it didn't make me sleepy). Like hearing things through a tube, or looking through a slight fog?

Or, if you've ever done whippets, it feels like maybe the first 2% of that when things just start to kind of start to go out. If you just stopped it flat and held it as soon as you start to feel the nitrous, that's what I feel from weed.

Nothing that I would consider a fun or enjoyable effect. Or even a bad effect really. Just kind of boring.

But no I've never had anything special, just whatever was going around high school or college kids in the 90s, or Delta 8 at the CBD shops today. Probably crap, but it was still good enough for tons of people to love it, and I just never "got it".
Huh.

I would try a good, dispensary-quality sativa at least once before giving up for good (sativas are more uplifting/euphoric while indicas are more relaxing/sedentary).

But if that doesn't work, it means your brain's broke!

Huh.

I would try a good, dispensary-quality sativa at least once before giving up for good (sativas are more uplifting/euphoric while indicas are more relaxing/sedentary).

But if that doesn't work, it means your brain's broke!

Well, there's plenty of evidence of the latter!

Eh, maybe if I chance an opportunity I would, but it's not too likely with my lifestyle, and I'm not about to go through looking for it as it's not legal here. Trying Delta 8 (tried a few brands) was sort of an easy impulsive thing getting some CBD for my wife. Just felt the same as weed did when I was young, and I had to take a little more than I expected to even feel anything.

I guess what I was hoping for is like an alcohol buzz, without the calories LOL.

What's definitely missing is any kind of mood elevation, euphoria or lift. If I smoke enough it just feels like I've wrapped my head in bubble wrap, but that's about it.

Eh, maybe if I chance an opportunity I would, but it's not too likely with my lifestyle, and I'm not about to go through looking for it as it's not legal here. Trying Delta 8 (tried a few brands) was sort of an easy impulsive thing getting some CBD for my wife. Just felt the same as weed did when I was young, and I had to take a little more than I expected to even feel anything.

I guess what I was hoping for is like an alcohol buzz, without the calories LOL.

What's definitely missing is any kind of mood elevation, euphoria or lift. If I smoke enough it just feels like I've wrapped my head in bubble wrap, but that's about it.
Well if you are ever up on the west side of the Land of Lincoln, I'm pretty sure I can help you find some enjoyment from it. :)

Reactions: Nole Lou

You should get a dab rig. That's probably just what you're looking for

So I was a Ranger at a golf course a few months ago. A big group of Distributors of the Devils Lettuce had about 40 golfers. I was told to ignore those that were partaking. They all were really laid back. In fact thats the first time I ever got cash tips from Rangering. LOL I know CSB but true.

Reactions: mnole03 and torbee
I smoked pot heavily from 15 till 22 years old, Then work, life,Marriage, kids changed things, I still like to catch a buzz occasionally, Never really have been into drinking, I find THC to be a nice mellow buzz.
I still haven’t tried edibles, They are on my to do list.

So you’ve tossed @THE_DEVIL ‘s salad?
LmdpZg.gif

Reactions: pink shizzle
I’ve never smoked or ingested it. No real opposition now but don’t live near anyplace to legally get it. Would probably rather do an edible because I’m sure I’d mess up inhaling 😂. Probably someday
I've smoke enough that I got really effed up once. I was 25 at the time. Ended up doing the deed with my first wife in a park during a concert. Total hoot, but I knew it wasn't really for me.
I would hate to think about the leg cramps if I tries shit like that today. Way too old.

• Haha
Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT