ADVERTISEMENT

"Americas Most Dangerous Dad, Patriot, Lion, Ultra-MAGA, Pureblood, Advocate for Educational Freedom & More Toxic Masculinity"

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
That is how he described himself. Now he is dead from apparent suicide. Why are so many hardcore MAGAs mentally ill and why didn't they and their families seek treatment?

It's been alleged that his accusations of child grooming were actually confessions and he was allegedly investigated for the same.

Wasn’t he investigated for solicitation of minors a couple years ago. Looking at the man’s X profile. He appeared to have some issues. Sad it all eventually caught up with him.

Reactions: NoleATL
Wasn’t he investigated for solicitation of minors a couple years ago. Looking at the man’s X profile. He appeared to have some issues. Sad it all eventually caught up with him.
Is it really sad though? Those school districts and kids are way better without him around. We all are.

Reactions: nelly02 and NoleATL
Is it really sad though? Those school districts and kids are way better without him around. We all are.
Well it’s sad that someone who was obviously mentally disturbed. Didn’t get the help he needed. Instead he turned to the social media rabbit hole. And call of celebrity. Most of the influencers realize it’s a gimmick and not a lifestyle.

Well it’s sad that someone who was obviously mentally disturbed. Didn’t get the help he needed. Instead he turned to the social media rabbit hole. And call of celebrity. Most of the influencers realize it’s a gimmick and not a lifestyle.
At least he only killed one person (that we know of).

What’s up with all the screen names with “nole”

A bunch of FSU fans around here?
who is that GIF

That is how he described himself. Now he is dead from apparent suicide. Why are so many hardcore MAGAs mentally ill and why didn't they and their families seek treatment?

It's been alleged that his accusations of child grooming were actually confessions and he was allegedly investigated for the same.

If you had a dad like this, maybe you wouldn't be gay!

If you had a dad like this, maybe you wouldn't be gay!
I am convinced that this Shawn McBraierty fella is precisely the type of person you believe yourself to be. "America's Most Dangerous Dad, Patriot, Lion, Ultra-MAGA, Pureblood, Advocate for Educational Freedom & more toxic masculinity."

Well, maybe minus the "dad" part because God forbid you ever procreated.

Yes, he was.

Wonder who he's gonna vote for in November....

• Haha
I’ll agree with that. I don’t care about either of them.
Overconsumption of social media is no different than any other addiction. When pushers are only concerned with making a buck and not the damage they cause when it gets dicey. Alex Jones and Sandy Hook comes to mind. Those parents got harassed by his legion of addicts randomly in public. They’d get messages on voicemail, email, confronted in public. Even half a world away on a business meeting they’d get recognized and stalked. Crazy shit. Things have got to change.

Overconsumption of social media is no different than any other addiction. When pushers are only concerned with making a buck and not the damage they cause when it gets dicey. Alex Jones and Sandy Hook comes to mind. Those parents got harassed by his legion of addicts randomly in public. They’d get messages on voicemail, email, confronted in public. Even half a world away on a business meeting they’d get recognized and stalked. Crazy shit. Things have got to change.

Big and amazing if true …

I mean, mental health crisis on both sides. The Trans, and pro Hamas are the lefts red pills
Well my issue is someone taking advantage of the mentally ill. And facing zero consequences.
There are always nut jobs. The problem is when they become weaponized . Not a big difference between pushers and Hamas leaders that send out the indoctrinated to do crazy shit. Operation Rescue used to hide behind the we had no intentions of these nut jobs committing violence. Same with the far left wackos of the 70’s as well.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Well my issue is someone taking advantage of the mentally ill. And facing zero consequences.
There are always nut jobs. The problem is when they become weaponized . Not a big difference between pushers and Hamas leaders that send out the indoctrinated to do crazy shit. Operation Rescue used to hide behind the we had no intentions of these nut jobs committing violence. Same with the far left wackos of the 70’s as well.
I get what you are saying now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT