ADVERTISEMENT

Amy Adams Appreciation thread

srams21

HB Legend
May 23, 2004
2618.jpg

its-amy-adams-birthday-could-someone-give-her-oscar-already.jpg

13915ae676771ea38d4397cd404b96aa.jpg

Underrated beauty. I dated a similar redhead that looked like her in law school. My friends, especially the females, were envious.

She’s an actress that I really wish had hit it big a few years earlier. Her breakout role was in Enchanted and she was already 31. I can think of a few movies I would have liked to see her in before then.

Reactions: h-hawk
It is very rare for any person to be nominated for 6 Academy Awards-she really is a very talented actress. So give her a frickin' Oscar already!

images

She’s an actress that I really wish had hit it big a few years earlier. Her breakout role was in Enchanted and she was already 31. I can think of a few movies I would have liked to see her in before then.
Ok, that sounds weird and creepy.

IMO, she is considered hot by many because she's a celebrity. If she was walking around and was a regular person I don't think many would view her nearly as hot as they do now.
Umm, she’s still pretty good looking now. When she first went A-List as an actress, she was gorgeous.

IMO, she is considered hot by many because she's a celebrity. If she was walking around and was a regular person I don't think many would view her nearly as hot as they do now.
Her parents live/d near me. I’ve seen her at restaurants. She’s a celebrity because she’s stunning, not the other way around.

Her small part in the criminally underrated Drop Dead Gorgeous was pretty good. She was working at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater at the time when they filmed the movie in the area.
tumblr_nhojniLtmd1rom32lo5_250.gifv

Her small part in the criminally underrated Drop Dead Gorgeous was pretty good. She was working at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater at the time when they filmed the movie in the area.
tumblr_nhojniLtmd1rom32lo5_250.gifv
OH MY LORD!!!!! That was Amy!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT