ADVERTISEMENT

An another note, I love these fatasses that are gun hoarders and Confederate flags flyers that say they are ready for a civil war.

Jimmy McGill

HR Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
I'm overweight, but I'm in my 40's and I don't think I would need much hardware to take most of them out.

How stupid are they to think they are going to fight our best and brightest in the 20's and 30's with and smart bombs.

Education for the Trumper's means nothing.

When they say the civil war had nothing do about slavery......ready Mississippi's succession documents. I know....reading is hard

I'm overweight, but I'm in my 40's and I don't think I would need much hardware to take most of them out.

How stupid are they to think they are going to fight our best and brightest in the 20's and 30's with and smart bombs.

When they say the civil war had nothing do about slavery......ready Mississippi's succession documents. I know....reading is hard
Post a picture of yourself, I bet you’re pushing three bills lard ass.

• Love
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

Remember when mother Britain had this same fantasy about 248 years ago? Psssssssst.........90% of the military isn't on your side, comrade. 🤡

Doesn't matter if you're overweight, being a pussy is a bigger liability in close combat.

Jimmy had a good night

jimmy timmy burch GIF by South Park

Yes, there are many stupid people in trailer parks and rural areas throughout the United States. They can entertain whatever fanciful delusions they want about a second Civil War.

Reading is no doubt challenging for some people, and the Confederate Constitution that was drafted in 1861 clears up any confusion about the issue of slavery being a central reason for the southern states’ attempt at secession. So, yes, overall, reality and history are on your side.

Not to detract from your overall point, but this is a pet peeve of mine I can’t help but mention. One, erroneous and unnecessary apostrophes are not your friend.

Two, it’s secession.

Yes, there are many stupid people in trailer parks and rural areas throughout the United States. They can entertain whatever fanciful delusions they want about a second Civil War.

Reading is no doubt challenging for some people, and the Confederate Constitution that was drafted in 1861 clears up any confusion about the issue of slavery being a central reason for the southern states’ attempt at secession. So, yes, overall, reality and history are on your side.

Not to detract from your overall point, but this is a pet peeve of mine I can’t help but mention. One, erroneous and unnecessary apostrophes are not your friend.

Two, it’s secession.
Looks like the left is already attacking >

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
You must be talking to yourself again? No elaborate surveys to work up on a Saturday night to go with Friday night's masterpiece? 🤡
Nope. I’m talking to a brick wall who is here for an entire day.

Btw, genius, every day for the next two months is Saturday for me. When I am not posting a poll that gets your panties in a twist, I am concocting new plans for the upcoming academic year to indoctrinate you and other people’s kids with the latest tidbits of LGBTQ and CRT propaganda. My rogue curriculum will be sure to spawn the next generation of self-loathing white liberals who identify as ten different pronouns and who are still on the fence about where they fall in Linnaean taxonomy.

Hope you one day appreciate the fruits of my labor. ☺️

I think the OP has fallen back on stereotypes to try and sell his point - I don’t think fatasses with more guns than brains are the only ones yapping about this kind of thing. And Confederate flags? Like hens’ teeth.
Lotta Red Dawn Dimwits out there.

The world was so much better when they couldn’t afford to get out of their trailer parks. That’s one of the biggest downfalls of the internet, it’s given access to a world that some people just shouldn’t have. Look what it’s done to them. They’ve all gone from pretty much broken to completely broken. They need to stay in their holes where they belong. A HORT dumbphuck will be along any minute to prove this point.

I’m a free range kinda gal…”Don’t fence me in”!!!

Seriously at times I’ve agreed with posters from each end of the spectrum. It’s a talent when you manage to get everyone riled up at some point. 😬
I honestly don't think I've seen a single take or post of yours that's gotten me riled up. Certainly not in recent history at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT